Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Westin Ultimate Bull Bar

Old 04-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar-sorry, not available

Looking to trade my 3" Chrome Westin Ultimate Bull Bar for same in black. Camera busted, so no pic, but I would say this is in fair condition. Some rust on mounting bolts. Will provide pic as I can. Would consider straight sale, price negotiable. Link has pic of new bar.http://www.truckcustomizers.com/prod...-bull-bar.html
Old 04-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Please post pics of the bar your trading.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Try plast dip or paint
Old 04-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #4
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Again, pics are forthcoming as my camera cooperates. Currently administering test in class. Hang on, let me check with my kids to see if I can leave. They said no. Paint/plasti dip sounds like more work than I want to do. Maybe I'll end up going that route. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #5

I will try to post pic when I get home. I guess I wouldn't want to buy with no pic either.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #6
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
and have mods move to 2nd gen section.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #7
Taylor1993 is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Taylor1993's Tacoma Gallery
pmd about buying.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:54 AM   #8

Ok, tried to get bar off for pics, and the bolts are rusted and not budging. Yeah, I've got PB Blaster and a few other things I could try, but I think I'm going to hang on to this thing for now. Guess I jumped the gun on this thing If the bolts rust through and the bar falls off, I guess I could sell it then.....