Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WANTED: '05-up CHROME REAR BUMPER!

Old 04-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
blueticker1 is on a distinguished road
blueticker1's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: '05-up CHROME REAR BUMPER!

I need a stock chrome bumper, for my 07 taco TRD 4x4. Need to get one asap. Must be in really good shape.

Ive found a few, but they're all dinged up. I'm located in Denham Springs, la., just outside of Baton Rouge. I'll be glad to cover shipping. Please let me know what you got!

PM, or call 3186131952
Old 04-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
im from baton rouge and would be willing to trade you my perfect condition chrome bumper for a base model black one
Old 04-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueticker1 View Post
I need a stock chrome bumper, for my 07 taco TRD 4x4. Need to get one asap. Must be in really good shape.

Ive found a few, but they're all dinged up. I'm located in Denham Springs, la., just outside of Baton Rouge. I'll be glad to cover shipping. Please let me know what you got!

PM, or call 3186131952
PM'd the following LINK
Old 04-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
mine is in perfect condition and I want to get rid of it. But i would need a replacment. Are you trying to get rid of your stock black one?
Old 06-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
i am picking up my CBI rear bumper tomorrow. i have a 2011 tacoma w/ 10,500 miles (thanksgiving = 7 months +/-). bumper is chrome w/ black inserts & receiver. i have no idea if it would fit your truck or how practical it is to ship from 02879. pm if you're interested; thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #7
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Aw man, if you had a Silver Bumper Id trade you.. I'm close to you..
Old 06-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ar-bumper.html