Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

NEW TRD FLOOR MATS, Worth it?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
tdswimin8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tdswimin8's Tacoma Gallery
NEW TRD FLOOR MATS, Worth it?

Hi Everyone, was interested in getting these for my taco. Anyone heard anything good/bad about them? Also What is the PART # for these I cant find it anywhere! Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
NEW TRD FLOOR MATS, Worth it?-trd-matts.jpg  
Old 04-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdswimin8 View Post
Hi Everyone, was interested in getting these for my taco. Anyone heard anything good/bad about them? Also What is the PART # for these I cant find it anywhere! Thanks!

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-ma...j888414k132073
Old 04-28-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
They look just like the OEM all weather mats which wore through in less than 10k miles in my truck.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #4
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
They look just like the OEM all weather mats which wore through in less than 10k miles in my truck.
Same thing mine did. The softer rubber of the OEM mats don't last under hard use.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:46 AM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdswimin8 View Post
I've had mine in my truck for 40K and I work out of my truck, mine are fine, I like em.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:52 AM   #7
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
I push and rotate my foot on the mat when getting in and out of the truck due to a bad knee. There is a real worn spot on the mat where this occurs - and a little break through is starting. So I guess it's my fault, not the mat's. When it gets worse I'll be getting the Weathertech mats as they appear to be made of a stiffer plastic.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:55 AM   #8
cu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant future
cu52's Tacoma Gallery
also with that design (drivers) and the hold down holes, what is the point? water gets under the mat now through the hold down holes and does not dry till mat is removed. Do any not have the hold down holes?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:24 AM   #9
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
I push and rotate my foot on the mat when getting in and out of the truck due to a bad knee. There is a real worn spot on the mat where this occurs - and a little break through is starting. So I guess it's my fault, not the mat's. When it gets worse I'll be getting the Weathertech mats as they appear to be made of a stiffer plastic.
ya but mats should be made better then that. I mean fuck, they are made to be stepped on.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:40 AM   #10
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cu52 View Post
also with that design (drivers) and the hold down holes, what is the point? water gets under the mat now through the hold down holes and does not dry till mat is removed. Do any not have the hold down holes?
That's what I thought too, but if you are getting that much water on the mats for the holes to be an issue, in my experience it meant that the carpet between the sill and the mats was getting pretty dirty too and any leaking thru the holes wasn't really an issue compared to how messy everything else was.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #11
Shower Shoe
jwciv is on a distinguished road

Marines: Seargent VMA-231
Name: JWCIV
jwciv's Tacoma Gallery
mats

check out this link

Products Discussed in this Thread