Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Back Up Camera & Mirror w/monitor Set...

Old 05-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #3
trd_eric is on a distinguished road
trd_eric's Tacoma Gallery
ill take them...pm sent.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
rodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodrigogudino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd_eric View Post
ill take them...pm sent.
pm'd back
Old 05-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
money sent.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #6
rodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
money sent.
PayPal received, shipping tomorrow morning.. second one sold! STILL GOT 3 more sets in stock for you guys. Thanks a lot to everyone..
Old 05-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #7
fdizz is on a distinguished road
Name: frank
fdizz's Tacoma Gallery
i just need the mirror how much shipped to 98390
Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdizz View Post
i just need the mirror how much shipped to 98390
pm sent
Old 05-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
Jerry Bear has a spectacular aura aboutJerry Bear has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jerry
Jerry Bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigogudino View Post
Selling a set of OEM camera + mirror w/ghost monitor for sale. New but not in original packaging. No wiring, just the camera and the mirror, both plug & play if you have an '09 tacoma or later.

ASKING $450 + s&h OBO
How much for just the mirror shipped to 75150?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:22 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bear View Post
How much for just the mirror shipped to 75150?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
pm sent
Old 05-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #12
Jerry Bear has a spectacular aura aboutJerry Bear has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jerry
Jerry Bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pm sent
PM replied.

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
Got mine today...parts were shipped immediately after I paid and came quick. I tossed them in right away and don't know how I did it without...I love seeing what's in that blind spot directly behind you when backing up. Install was. Incredibly easy and they were in new condition just as described...overall a great seller that I highly recommend!
thanks again!
-eric
Old 05-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #14
Quote:
Got mine today...parts were shipped immediately after I paid and came quick. I tossed them in right away and don't know how I did it without...I love seeing what's in that blind spot directly behind you when backing up. Install was. Incredibly easy and they were in new condition just as described...overall a great seller that I highly recommend!
thanks again!
-eric
Thanks for the feedback! So glad you're satisfied, it was my pleasure..
Old 05-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #17
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks again!
-eric
GRRRRRR, mine is still shipping lol
Old 05-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
GRRRRRR, mine is still shipping lol
I know it sucks, lol, sorry about that.. Just checked the status on it:
Out of Foreign Customs, May 05, 2011, 12:59 pm, CANADA
so shouldn't take long from now on...
Old 05-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #19
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know it sucks, lol, sorry about that.. Just checked the status on it:
Out of Foreign Customs, May 05, 2011, 12:59 pm, CANADA
so shouldn't take long from now on...
ya should be tuesday. cant wait!