Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Stock Suspension parts (2nd Gen Taco)

Old 05-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Suspension parts (2nd Gen Taco)

Selling my stock suspension parts that came off my 08 Tacoma 4x4, just want to get rid of these parts they are taking up space. Parts have roughly 50k + miles on them, prices are not set in stone, so if your interested make a reasonable offer !

UCA's STILL FOR $ale !! (PRICE LOWERED!!) Front Shocks/Coils - SOLD !!

Stock UCA's - $100 OBO (price lowered)

(TSB Leaf's) SOLD !!

Front Shocks/Coils - SOLD !!

Rear Shocks- SOLD !!

Old 05-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
I need those front shocks and struts for this project im working on....I need front suspension! $125 is too high for this project...how cheap can you sell them to me with shipping to 93446 (Paso Robles, CA)....I need them yesterday...thanks-Gearaholic AKA Kellen...(805) 239-8975

Old 05-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
I need those front shocks and struts for this project im working on....I need front suspension! $125 is too high for this project...how cheap can you sell them to me with shipping to 93446 (Paso Robles, CA)....I need them yesterday...thanks-Gearaholic AKA Kellen...(805) 239-8975

pm him your phone #
just my .02c