LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Rear Bumpers?

Old 05-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Stopko is on a distinguished road

Army: 209th Med. Co. (clr)
Name: Kevin
Stopko's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Bumpers?

Hi all looking to trade me Perfect 07 rear chrome bumper for a painted one.
I would like to have indigo ink, but I guess any would do. Must be PERFECT.
I will ship mine and you ship your. I'm me if interested.

Thanks
Old 05-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopko View Post
Hi all looking to trade me Perfect 07 rear chrome bumper for a painted one.
I would like to have indigo ink, but I guess any would do. Must be PERFECT.
I will ship mine and you ship your. I'm me if interested.

Thanks
hello neighbor! im in iowa city! gots a chrome one, buts thats not what ya asked for! does my sig pic look familiar?
Old 05-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hey try to get some pictures up of your bumper so mods dont close this! just helpin ya out!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
hey try to get some pictures up of your bumper so mods dont close this! just helpin ya out!
oh yeah, that too! its a must and its easy to do!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
ive got a set of base black bumpers... any interest?

Adamo