Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 Double Cab SR5 4X2 FORSALE

Old 05-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
magneticnick's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Double Cab SR5 4X2 FORSALE

2010 Tacoma Double Cab, SR5 Sport Edition, 4.0V6, Automatic Trans, 2 Wheel Drive, Bluetooth, Factory Premium JBL Sound System, Tow Package, 2.25" Billstein Coil-Over Front lift, Polished Aluminum Wheels, 33" Nitto Tires, Factory Back-Up Camera, Tinted Windows, TRD Off Road Floor Mats, Rubber Bed Mat, Extra D Rings in the bed.

I purchased the truck brand new in October of 2009, it currently has 25,000 miles on it and it's time to get something new/bigger.

This truck is imaculate and runs perfectly, it is serviced regularly with full synthetic oil. It is still under factory warranty until 36k miles.

$25k OBO

PM with any questions

Truck is located in SoCal 90631 Zip Code.
Attached Thumbnails
2010 Double Cab SR5 4X2 FORSALE-truck.jpg   2010 Double Cab SR5 4X2 FORSALE-2011-05-03_18-42-40_714.jpg  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck!... But what the hell is an SR5 Sport Edition? It has LSD?
Old 05-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

I have no idea, I just trying to post what I thought i remembered it saying on the window sticker...sorry.

It does not have the locking rear diff, just limited slip.

Thanks for the compliment!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #4

^^This man knows his stuff, my truck has all of the options listed above.

Thanks Wolf.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #5

Oh yeah, and I removed all the emblems on the truck. The only one I kept was the "V6" on the back. I painted it satin black though.

I also painted the front inner grill satin black. (see my Avitar Pic)

The truck looks great.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #6

No love huh???

TTT
Old 05-17-2011, 08:30 AM   #7

It does say OBO, come on guys...bueller....bueller
Old 05-17-2011, 12:15 PM   #8
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you straight across
Old 05-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
I'll trade you straight across
Thanks for the offer, but I think I will respetfully decline.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #10
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why you selling her?
Old 05-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #11

Really just looking for something that is more comfortable for me inside. I am 6'4 and I feel cramped in there.

Thanks for the interest.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #12

trade for a mini cooper? lol
Old 05-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
trade for a mini cooper? lol

no no no, Smart Car.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #14
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy it straight cash right now, but it doesn't have all the emblems, so... no.

just kidding, I'm poor!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #15
Clzay is on a distinguished road
Name: Clay
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Nick, I'm interested I tried to PM you twice but not sure if it went through??? Let me know asap... thanks
Old 05-18-2011, 08:44 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clzay View Post
Hi Nick, I'm interested I tried to PM you twice but not sure if it went through??? Let me know asap... thanks
PM replied. Talk to you soon Clay.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:44 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
Taillights don't say 2010.

Good eye, I actually did not personally like the LED tails so I swapped with another member, these tails came from a 2008 I think.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #19
Clzay is on a distinguished road
Name: Clay
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Nicks got it!
Old 05-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #20
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I would call it a TRD, you dont have to say sr5. that will just throw some people off. glws