Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<WTB> Excellent Mint OEM Chrome Tacoma Headlight Set <SOCAL>

Old 05-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<WTB> Excellent Mint OEM Chrome Tacoma Headlight Set <SOCAL>

I'm looking for the OEM Headlights that come in the standard chrome. I'm looking for a set of 2009, 2010, or 2011 that are in Mint condition.

So if you bought some Aftermarket lights and have these sitting.

I'll take them off your hands.

If you have a set in the SOCAL area and want to sell. Contact me and I will be willing to work something out.

PM me with the Year, Condition, Price.

Thanks,

Rad
Old 05-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 05-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ thanks home slice!
Old 05-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TOP!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMPO
Old 05-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #7
octacorunner is on a distinguished road
Name: G
octacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck bump! Took me forever to find my set...ironically I miss my BHLMs now LOL
Old 05-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Honestly, Smoke OEMS are real nice, but a BHLM sets and completes the truck.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Still Looking!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
silvertaco05 is on a distinguished road
silvertaco05's Tacoma Gallery
I have some that came off an 05?
Old 06-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #12
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
hey ray! are you getting rid of your BHLM lights? Im just gonna paint mine and install my HID retrofit kit. If it'll help you out, you can have my chrome ones, and Ill take what you have, (still gonna open them up and paint everything anyway, and retrofit) but that way youve got your chrome hl and i have the same outcome...

Adamo