LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

PCS Sale

Old 05-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow PCS Sale

I will be PCS'ing here shortly and need to get rid of some things lying around. The truck parts came off of my 2008 Tacoma Sport. Most were removed before 10,000 miles. I would prefer local pick-up but will ship on the buyers dime. Id possible I will send parts in flat rate boxes to give you the best price available.

Stock TRD Sport Shocks $30 each or all 4 for $100

Stock Radio $30

Upper Control Arms $30 Ea or $50 for both plus shipping.

2" to 1 1/4 hitch adapter $15 plus shipping

Spare tire off a TRD Sport 265-70-17 - $75

Will be adding more to the list. Purchases will be done through PAYPAL for all. More coming so, stay tuned.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
bump for the night
Old 05-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
herbfa2002 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Gunny Aviation
herbfa2002's Tacoma Gallery
schocks

Do you still have the schocks for sale?
Old 05-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #9

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Shocks are still available.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #12

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
All prices are OBO plus shipping
Old 03-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
Nelson726 is on a distinguished road
Nelson726's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have the shocks and well they fit on a tacoma 2000 prerunner