Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Factory OEM Fog Light Switch Kit

Old 05-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
rodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodrigogudino's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Factory OEM Fog Light Switch Kit

Looking to install 4 PIAA's on my Taco, wired to a factory style switch.. maybe someone took off his fogs or just has a spare...
looking for items:
1- switch # 84160-04010
1-connector# 90980-11090
4-pigtails #8 2998-12340
Old 05-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigogudino View Post
Looking to install 4 PIAA's on my Taco, wired to a factory style switch.. maybe someone took off his fogs or just has a spare...
looking for items:
1- switch # 84160-04010
1-connector# 90980-11090
4-pigtails #8 2998-12340
Hey im doing the exact same mod. although goodluck finding the connnector. I bought a factory Foglight switch from toyota for 60 bucks... I am going to solder in some pigtails and attach a generic 4 prong connector to that. ill post a pic of the switch there is room on the side to solder to the 4 prongs.

What are you doing for relays? do you lights come with some?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
rodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodrigogudino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Hey im doing the exact same mod. although goodluck finding the connnector. I bought a factory Foglight switch from toyota for 60 bucks... I am going to solder in some pigtails and attach a generic 4 prong connector to that. ill post a pic of the switch there is room on the side to solder to the 4 prongs.

What are you doing for relays? do you lights come with some?
Sounds good, think I'll do the same.. Yeah I got 2 PIAA 520 ATP kits so they already come with a relay (PIAA branded), haven't seen it yet, though I checked and it's part #33260 (LR-21).. Allright let me know when you get that switch installed!
Old 06-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Got a different switch, here's a pic. Let me know it's what you're looking for.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my Hellas installed using the factory fog light switch in one of the blanks where the 4wd switches would be. The top 2 prongs when the switch is upright are the power connectors. Not sure which one but I had the shop solder the wires on and it works great. I think the lower 2 are for the internal light. I don't have anything plugged into them. Hope this helps if not I'll pop the switch out and take a pic.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
I have the stock fog switch, can pop it out this weekend and get pics if you are still looking. Shoot me a PM with an offer.