Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

'05+ Parts SoCal (818): X-Runner Valance, Chrome Grille, Lund Screen, Tail Lights

Old 05-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Exclamation '05+ Parts SoCal (818): X-Runner Valance, Chrome Grille, Lund Screen, Tail Lights

PLEASE PM ME ONLY IF YOU HAVE CASH/PAYPAL IN HAND. PRICES ARE FIRM AND DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

I just had an orthopedic doctor's appointment and it looks as if I may need surgery on both, if not, one of my knees due to previous injuries. If this is the case, I may be out of work for some time so this stuff needs to go. I apologize for the 'fish-eye' pictures taken with my GoPro. Unfortunately, I do not own a proper camera. All prices reflect local sales (SoCal 818). I may ship at buyer's dime if I don't get any local interest.

OEM X-Runner Valance/Lower Bumper Cover:
Now's your chance to own a piece that is pretty sought after. Had this on my truck, but had the bumper repainted and when it was done, they had left the center part of the bumper unpainted so I have no use for it. It's already modded to fit flush on our bumpers. Just needs some 3M double-sided sticky tape and you're good to go.

SOLD

Say hi to my pup, Toby! Didn't know he got in the pic.

Pic of what it looked like on my truck.

OEM Chrome Grille:
Here I have an OEM chrome grille. The chrome grille has the black center bars (pre-2009) and includes the OEM emblem. All clips and tabs are still in-tact.

Price: $75 for the OEM Chrome Grille and Lund Screen Cover is GONE.

Pic of what it looked like on my truck. NOTE: Devil Horns not included; OEM emblem is included.

OEM Tail Lights:
Set of tail lights in great condition. No cracks in the lenses. They have very few small scratches, but nothing that affects their performance. They include the bulbs and harness. I can also tint them with VHT Nite Shades and clear coat them at an extra cost.

Price: $80; will tint and clear coat them for an additional $20.

Sample pic of the lightly smoked tail lights with the reverse lights masked off that are on my truck now. Subtle, yet it gets rid of that nasty pinkish tint. I can tint them dark AT YOUR OWN RISK!

(1) OEM Headlight w/BHLM (Passenger Side):
Last, but not least, I have one (1) OEM headlight assembly with the BHLM done to it. This was one my original headlights that I had done the BHLM to it using Plasti Dip. Had no leaks or fogging when I used it. Great for someone who has a driver side headlight. You only need to do the BHLM on one light!

Price: $50

Please feel free to PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions. Thanks!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
lund screen shipped to 31032?
Old 05-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
lund screen shipped to 31032?
Waiting for the locals to chime in first. I'll keep you posted.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
ryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Riley
ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
If no one picks up those tailights I got dibs with shipping too 83420 pismo beach Cali
Old 05-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
OEM X-Runner Valance/Lower Bumper Cover <very tempting (:
Old 05-12-2011, 06:15 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the X-Runner valance shipped to a business in Texas 77040?
Old 05-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I'll give it a couple more days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LnL Customs 805 View Post
If no one picks up those tailights I got dibs with shipping too 83420 pismo beach Cali
You have first dibs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
OEM X-Runner Valance/Lower Bumper Cover <very tempting (:
You should jump on it! I go to school in Pasadena so we could meet there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Would you sell just the tail light harnesses?
Sorry, only looking to sell as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Whats the X-Runner valance shipped to a business in Texas 77040?
Waiting a couple more days for any local interest first.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #9
DAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to behold
DAVE94LIGHTNING's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Reseda. If I can mock up the black valance and like it I'll take it.

Text me at

818-448-5131

Are you close to Reseda?

Thanks
Old 05-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE94LIGHTNING View Post
I'm in Reseda. If I can mock up the black valance and like it I'll take it.

Text me at

818-448-5131

Are you close to Reseda?

Thanks
Already texted you.

BUMP. I'm going to start shipping these out to out-of-state buyers starting Monday. I will PM people in the order in which I was contacted either by PM or by posting in this thread.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #11
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
thanks ^^
Old 05-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #12
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
i want that valance thing but let me save up some money first. i just finished my AR build and bought a new glock at the same time so i made a small dent in my wallet. hahaha
Old 05-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #13
Hoogie boogie!

Alright, those who have contacted me first about certain items have been PM'd. Please respond to my PM if you're still interested so that way I can move on to the next prospective buyer if you aren't. Thanks!
Old 05-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #15
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
hey steven. i ordered a mesh for my grill instead of the lund. attempting the satoshi.... I'll post pics of so far. LOL
Old 05-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #16
idgara007 is on a distinguished road
Navy: aviator
idgara007's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #17
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idgara007 View Post
PM sent
PM'd you.

At this point, if you're serious about buying any of my items and have PayPal, please PM me. People have been backing out and that's understandable, but my surgery is scheduled for early next week and so this gives me time to sell and ship out the items by the end of this week. Btw, prices do not include shipping and are firm!
Old 05-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #18
Hoogie boogie!

Valance is spoken for.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:35 AM   #19
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the valance. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
What's the haps on that good Beefed skid plate down there?