LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 4 trd off road center caps

Old 05-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS 4 trd off road center caps

I took these off when i painted my rims black, they have no scratches dings or dents, just a little dirty from sitting in the garage. Asking 40 obo shipping included for the lower 48 since they weigh almost nothing.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 05-27-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
MTBTACORN is on a distinguished road
MTBTACORN's Tacoma Gallery
Will they fit these?

Old 05-27-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
TWINSIES!

I don't think they will sorry.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #5
MTBTACORN is on a distinguished road
MTBTACORN's Tacoma Gallery
No worries, thanks for the reply. I think I know the ones I need now, just have to find some.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:05 AM   #6
TWINSIES!

good luck on finding some.