Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

JLink's Used Parts For Sale

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
JLink's Used Parts For Sale

I will continually update this thread when ever I have some parts that I dont want anymore.

I will also be willing to take certain items for trade. Let me know what you have.

Fox 650lb springs from Fox 2.5 Remote Resi Front coil overs. Brand New. $50 plus shipping

Hella 700 covers. $5 plus shipping. Never used.

Hella 500 Tints/protective film. $5 plus shipping. Brand New.

OEM dome and map lights bulbs. FREE!! just pay shipping. These were used for about a year before I upgraded to LED
Old 05-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #3
Empirecap909 is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Empirecap909's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hellos

hey was wondering i have an 05 prerunner and i have wanted fogs for a while now but i dont know where to get the entire lamp bulb and housing do you know of anyone that might have one for sale?>
Old 05-17-2011, 03:46 AM   #4
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothinlikeayota View Post
how bout the bar on the bumper is it for sale aslo?
thanks
I already sold mine but you can buy one from avidavidoffroad.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirecap909 View Post
hey was wondering i have an 05 prerunner and i have wanted fogs for a while now but i dont know where to get the entire lamp bulb and housing do you know of anyone that might have one for sale?>
I just sold mine. they apparently go for around $200 for oem, but go on ebay and you can get some for about $80
Old 05-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
Empirecap909 is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Empirecap909's Tacoma Gallery
alright

hey thanks for the quick reply!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
is the hood for sale???
Old 05-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I already sold mine but you can buy one from avidavidoffroad.com
just outta curiosity how much did you sell you avid bar for?
Old 05-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #8
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
someone have a hood 4sale
Old 05-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
what did you do to need a hood Dave?
Old 05-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #10
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
what did you do to need a hood Dave?
just a joke
Old 05-18-2011, 02:11 PM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the windshield!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #12

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Lol.. I see what you were talking about Boyd.. I've gotten pm's asking about everything except what I'm trying to sell
Old 08-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #14
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
pm sent
Old 08-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #15
bt08231 has a spectacular aura aboutbt08231 has a spectacular aura about

bt08231's Tacoma Gallery
in line behind jrod for the struts.....shipped to 21228 lol
Old 08-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #16

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod1989 View Post
would u ship the struts? and if so how much is shipping to 21219..there are the lift struts right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt08231 View Post
in line behind jrod for the struts.....shipped to 21228 lol
Sorry guys.. sold those a while ago.. I didnt realize they were still listed in here
Old 10-02-2011, 04:57 AM   #17

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
bump for new stuff for sale
Old 10-02-2011, 05:55 AM   #18
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
are the struts for sale
Old 10-02-2011, 06:06 AM   #19
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Id like the toolbox, but $300 is tight right now
Old 10-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #20

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
are the struts for sale
sold them to craig. ask him he wants to sell them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Id like the toolbox, but $300 is tight right now
pm me with an offer if you want

Products Discussed in this Thread