LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Spindle Seals

Old 05-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Spindle Seals

i just had the wheelbearings done on my truck, the guy that did it said the spindle oil seals weren't damaged and he didnt replace them. i cant return them to toyota, its been more than their 15 day return policy. they were 26 and some change each, i'll let both go for $40 shipped in the u.s. (if some one in hawaii or alask wants em, may be more for shipping)

Old 05-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
ehhhhhh i'd really like 40 shipped out of them.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
bump
Old 05-31-2011, 07:42 AM   #4
up