Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Rear Off Road Bumper w/ hitch or hitch option

Old 05-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Rear Off Road Bumper w/ hitch or hitch option

read title. in jersey. needs to ship to me. or i can pick up if is local
Old 05-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
PadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Honorably Discharged
Name: Anthony
PadgettFab's Tacoma Gallery
Padgett Fabrication advanced orders

Hello,

we are in th middle of a complete redesign of our Rear off-road bumper. We are getting our new parts back from the laser-cutter in the next day or so. Be the Third in line for this newly updated bumper. Receiver hitch option is available. Can be ordered with integrated hitch if you do not have a hitch yet, or to work with the Factory hitch if you already have one. We ship to NJ no problem. You are looking at the $700 range shipped as an introductory price. Half down to secure your spot and pricing.

Anthony Padgett
Padgett Fabrication, LLC
www.padgettfabrication.com

email at padgettfabrication@msn.com
Old 06-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
PadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
New pictures of the redesigned bumper

Padgett Fabrications Re-designed Rear bumper, mid construction pre-production parts

Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PadgettFab View Post
Padgett Fabrications Re-designed Rear bumper, mid construction pre-production parts

And the cost of this is????
Old 06-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #5
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PadgettFab View Post
You are looking at the $700 range shipped as an introductory price. Half down to secure your spot and pricing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffblaze911 View Post
And the cost of this is????
Old 06-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
Hello... sorry, I just updated the website with the new pricing.

If you just want the standard bumper, as shown, I should be able to make good on the $700 shipped promised.
The bumper corners bolt on to the center-section. New corner models by summers end. I am designing a wrap around corner that is interchangeable with this stock replacement style

Most of what you see is included. I can drop some on the price if you want to go bare bones and get just a plain bumper with no cutouts or no center plate area, but all of the cut-outs seen in these pictures will be on the base bumper.

The only thing extra will be the style of shackle mounts (I have two options) and finish (I offer Powder-coat and Line-x, and of course bare steel is standard)

Anthony and Samantha Padgett
Padgett Fabrication, LLC

VETERAN OWNED
Old 06-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #7
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
looks good so far. pm sent
Old 06-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #8
benb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
benb870's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Allpro.com The have a rear high clearance bumper with a hidden hitch. I think the bumper is $599 and the hitch is $129. Sara is a TW member and works for them. She will give a 10% discount to TW members if you ask when ordering. Keep in mind it is unfinished but I had mine Powder coated for $80.

I have this set up and I like it. Just another option for you.
ben
Old 06-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Armor Tech Offroad. Rock solid products designed to take the abuse.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #11
Banned
i like being able to use factory hitch. but i will be keeping options open, i appreciate as many comments as possible
Old 06-11-2011, 07:36 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I have to say, that Padget fab looks nice.

But lacking in the clearance area. Perfect for a truck that's 98.9% on road and see's easy-moderate terrain.
Thanks for the compliment. This particular bumper bolts up just like the Factory bumper, because I know there is a Market for that, and a lot of customers want the Hitch assembly that they paid for.

I do Also build the High clearance version that gains you 7" at the Receiver and wraps around to the wheel wells. The main picture on my website is a bumper that I built, but since its on a competitors truck, I am not allowed to post it on the forum. Unfortunately I need the truck to be present for building that bumper.

The Stock replacement bumper you were originally spoke of is 100% jig built, and I just need an order to build that style.

Thanks again guys for the support!!!

Anthony and Samantha Padgett
Padgett Fabrication, LLC
http://s408.photobucket.com/albums/p...dgett-weldfab/
Old 09-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #13
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Eddie what ever you do DO NOT buy anything from Padget Fab. This guy is a total loser. He is banned on TTORA for ripping off members of our armed services after claiming to give them a discount. In reality all he did was take the guys deposit and run.

If you don't believe me ask MR Padget for a picture of the completed bumper on a truck. He can't provide one because he made 1 prototype then uses it to rip everyone else off. The guys truck in the pic never got the bumper and I will be PMing him letting him know once again Padget is using pictures of his truck to rip off more people.

This guy is a total leach and this isn't the first time he pulled this BS.

Oh and I'm reporting you Padget

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....10&postcount=4

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=169

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=178
Old 09-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #14
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Eddie what ever you do DO NOT buy anything from Padget Fab. This guy is a total loser. He is banned on TTORA for ripping off members of our armed services after claiming to give them a discount. In reality all he did was take the guys deposit and run.

If you don't believe me ask MR Padget for a picture of the completed bumper on a truck. He can't provide one because he made 1 prototype then uses it to rip everyone else off. The guys truck in the pic never got the bumper and I will be PMing him letting him know once again Padget is using pictures of his truck to rip off more people.

This guy is a total leach and this isn't the first time he pulled this BS.

Oh and I'm reporting you Padget

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....10&postcount=4

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=169

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=178
Old 09-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #15
Banned
Thanks Doybxxxx , ass fucks like that should get broken glass in their p hole