LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: full set of OEM seat covers from 2006 Double Cab

Old 05-25-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
FS: full set of original OEM seat upholstery from 2006 Double Cab

I have a full set of graphite colored original cloth seat upholstery from my 2006 double cab. Includes all covers for front and rear seats and headrests. All internal metal rod battons are included (the rods that get hog clipped to seat foam).

Covers are in good condition. Only real damage is a small penny-sized hole worn into the side of the front driver's side seat (see photo below with Sharpie for scale)...and the left side of that same seat is very slightly "fuzzy" from wear. The seat covers are pretty darn clean, but could also easily be hand washed in a bathtub with gentle soap before installation if one so desires. I have never had smokers, pets, infants, or slobs inside my truck with these seat covers (i.e., no odors, spills, or other "accidents").

This set would be great for full or partial replacement of torn, worn, or badly soiled seat covers in your double cab...or for front seats in your access cab.

Asking $75 for the full set, shipped within the US...but make an offer and we'll talk. I could also be talked into splitting up the set.

I can provide more photos if requested.

Driver's side front seat as an example:

Small hole worn into driver's side front seat, probably from constantly getting in and out of the truck with Carhart work pants that have pointy metal grommets:
Attached Thumbnails
FS: full set of OEM seat covers from 2006 Double Cab-072.jpg   FS: full set of OEM seat covers from 2006 Double Cab-070.jpg  
Old 05-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #3

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
make an offer!