Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite 05+

Old 05-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite 05+

SOLD

This is still on my 2010 DC Tacoma (5 Foot bed)

Bought in November or 2009, I am putting a topper on so I am selling this. You will need to get new rubber seals as they glue on to the bed rails..

New ones can be bought from where I got the cover

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/foldacoverg4.html

Old one are fine you just need some double sided tape

Local pick up only I will not ship, or I will drive within a 150 75 miles for a decent burger I live in Northern IL near the Wisconsin border (Woodstock)

$300.00 $200.00 This is more than half 1 third price of a new one I am also willing to trade towards a topper/camper shell

Old 05-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i love that, to bad you're to far away
Old 05-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
XMF - Extreme Mexican Food fo Life!
fajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud of

Name: Lee
fajitas21's Tacoma Gallery
That looks good. How does it look folded all the way up?
Old 05-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajitas21 View Post
That looks good. How does it look folded all the way up?

just like this

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/foldacoverls.html
Old 05-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
XMF - Extreme Mexican Food fo Life!
fajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud of

Name: Lee
fajitas21's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, nice unit. Doubt it will last long at that price.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
where you located?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post

Local pick up only I will not ship, or I will drive within a 150 miles for a decent burger I live in Northern IL near the Wisconsin border (Woodstock)

$300.00 This is more than half price of a new one

See above
Old 05-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #10
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
I believe you can buy new rubber seals from the manufacturer if you buy this cover from him.

Good deal!!
Old 05-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
I believe you can buy new rubber seals from the manufacturer if you buy this cover from him.

Good deal!!

yes I checked with them (dealer) you can... Thanks
Old 05-30-2011, 04:42 AM   #12

memorial day price only (just today) $250.00

Tuesday it's back to $300.00
Old 05-31-2011, 11:05 PM   #14
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me if you end up shipping
Old 06-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Pm me if you end up shipping

problem is it is so large and heavy it would cost to much to ship..and I wouldn't even know where to ship it at...
Old 06-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #16
bcb97 is on a distinguished road
bcb97's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad you won't ship. That's a really nice cover. I'm with MRWorks, if you find out how much it would be to ship then let me know.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:59 AM   #17
demps is on a distinguished road
demps's Tacoma Gallery
275 and I can meet locally. I am in Darien.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #18

ok...here is the deal....

I researched the side rails for this cover because they are put on with double sided tape and also held in place by the cover itself...but...they (side rails) will need to be replaced...

the link below shows where to get the side rails (they can only be bought from the manufacturer)

http://steffensenterprises.com/store...oducts_id=2030

This is the part needed 6314WSR | TT6314WSR

Since it will cost $91.00 plus shipping to replace the side rails.. I am lowering the price to $200.00 dollars... Yes that is a steal... If you want to take the side rails off my truck and try to use them your welcome to try as long as no damage is done to my truck.

So far I have two people interested in the cover

1. demps He needed a long bed

2. another person contacted me to look at it tonight...

So if you want it for $200.00 you can paypal me the money and it's yours..

I removed the cover from my truck. The side rails could be used again, you would need double sided tape to put on them...I will still keep the price at $200.0