Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Black leather red stitch shift knob

Old 05-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
FS Black leather red stitch shift knob

For sale, Black leather red stitch knob. This is for manual trans. 2nd gen trucks only, I bought it thinking it would fit on my automatic, but it doesn't... no big deal I guess. brand new, I bought it for $30 bucks, plus an ungodly amount in shipping for such a small thing, so I will sell it $30 shipped. let me know, and thanks.

-Erik
Old 05-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
up
Old 05-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #3
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
how is that for 2ns gens only? all 6lug v6 manual 2nd gens are 6 speeds and thats a 5 speed shift knob.. maybe its for the 5 lug 2nd gens or for 1st gens which i would think so
Old 05-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
kwelhand is on a distinguished road

kwelhand's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent and I've 2nd Gen!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #5
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it's for any 5 speed manual.

I've got one like that with black stitching for my four-banger.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
That would look great on my red truck!! Too bad the shift pattern is different.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
kwelhand is on a distinguished road

kwelhand's Tacoma Gallery
No way! it's mine LOL
Old 05-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #12

Law Enforcement:
pending to Kwelhand
Old 05-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #13

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
how is that for 2ns gens only? all 6lug v6 manual 2nd gens are 6 speeds and thats a 5 speed shift knob.. maybe its for the 5 lug 2nd gens or for 1st gens which i would think so
I listed the discription of the item, as it was listed to me. if it fits a 1st gen, great, but it was made for the 2nd gen

-Erik