Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Cobra WXST75 cb set-up

Old 05-28-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
sold: Cobra WX 75 CB

sold

YOU MUST BE WILLING TO TRADE LOWER DASH NO EXCEPTIONS

I really do not use my cb anymore so it is time to get rid of it. I need to trade lower dashes with whoever takes me up on this offer because the quick connect is mounted on the dash. This is a plug in play set-up. $60 shipped or a set of gray dc rear seat headrest

The jacket on one of the microphone wire is cracked this is an easy fix just needs some heat shrink (pic below).

INCLUDES
CB with add a fuse and retractor
Bed mount
4' black Francis Antenna quick disconnect and spring
23' Coax
Dash gray (trade for your dash)

Old 05-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

bump
Old 06-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #3

bump
Old 06-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal if I hadn't just bought one anyways free bump glws
Old 06-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of range did you get with this CB?
Old 06-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #6
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Range has nothing to do with you setup. It only has to do with your antenna and the tuning of the antenna. Also has to do with where you are. If you're in a canyon it's going to be significantly less range than if you're on an open highway with no buildings/trees in sight.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #7
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Range has nothing to do with you setup. It only has to do with your antenna and the tuning of the antenna. Also has to do with where you are. If you're in a canyon it's going to be significantly less range than if you're on an open highway with no buildings/trees in sight.
Ok - let me re-ask the question. Is the antenna well tuned already?
Old 06-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok - let me re-ask the question. Is the antenna well tuned already?
You'll have to retune it. I had mine on front driver side corner of my bed and when I moved it to the center of the bed on the front bed rail I had to retune it. It's not hard and you can buy a tuner for ~$20. If you get a CB I can help tune it at Robert's house in a couple of weeks. I'll bring my buddy's meter.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #9

Quote:
You'll have to retune it. I had mine on front driver side corner of my bed and when I moved it to the center of the bed on the front bed rail I had to retune it. It's not hard and you can buy a tuner for ~$20. If you get a CB I can help tune it at Robert's house in a couple of weeks. I'll bring my buddy's meter.

This shit was so much easier with some of the radios in the USMC. Either a 6' whip that could usually get at least 3 miles (terrain effecting of course), or a 10' stick that could reach damn near anywhere in any terrain. My issue is I don't need it in my Tacoma... hmmm....
Old 06-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #10

Hey OP - any difference in price if I don't need it installed? Could I just get the parts???
Old 06-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #11

Quote:
I have a Francis antenna you do not have to tune them they are good from the box. this was never tuned and my swr was prefect.

This is a link to the antenna mfg website
http://www.francisantennaonline.com/
Old 06-03-2011, 03:31 AM   #12

Quote:
Hey OP - any difference in price if I don't need it installed? Could I just get the parts???
I can do $110 cash if you pick it up.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:33 AM   #13

Quote:
I do not know the range i never needed to use it i really wanted it for the weather radio when we went camping.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:42 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinstaco View Post
I can do $110 cash if you pick it up.

Let me think about it today. Dallas is a bit of a drive for me.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #15

bump
Old 01-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #16

price drop $75
Old 01-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
yotatoy is on a distinguished road
yotatoy's Tacoma Gallery
will you ship?>
Old 01-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotatoy View Post
will you ship?>
on your dime
Old 01-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #20
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
does it have a PA feature/jack?