Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: Wet Okole Seat Covers for Regular Cab Bench Seat

Old 05-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Wet Okole Seat Covers for Regular Cab Bench Seat

So you've finally made it back to your truck, from a nice long day at the beach (or pool, or maybe it was just raining). To your dismay, you find that you have no towel, and that you are soaking wet. If you had been smart, you would have bought Wet Okole seat covers, so you wouldn't have to worry in this situation.

Since you are even smarter, you decide that you should buy these Wet Okoles from me, at a steeply discounted price. I have for you, in PRIMO condition, a set of wet okole seat covers for your bench seat, that came out of my 2008 Toyota Tacoma.

These seatcovers have been meticulously maintained, shampoo'd and cleaned. There are no holes, tears, rips, burns or doodoo on them. They were installed correctly by a certified Korean who worked for Wet Okole, so all the straps and buckles are in the right place, and are undamaged.

These Wet Okoles also come with the optional zippered pockets on the back, great for storing anything you want, and come in handy due to the miniscule in-cab storage space in the regular cabs.

SO. The important stuffs. I will let these go for a SUPAH CHEAP $175 SHIPPED to anywhere in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If you are on Oahu, I may be able arrange installation of these, so you'd be paying for that instead of shipping. Sounds fair, ah?

I will shampoo them one more time before I ship them out, so they are hella clean and awesome for you.

(Toyota Hawaii Luggage strap not included with purchase. Middle headrest cover is included with purchase, just not pictured)
Old 05-30-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post

There are no holes, tears, rips, burns or doodoo on them. They were installed correctly by a certified Korean...

haha.. your post cracked me up
Old 05-30-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I still had a bench seat- these are sick man. GLWS
Old 06-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #5
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I didn't even know they made these for the regular cab. If my bench seat wasn't still in perfect shape, I'd be snatching these up.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #6
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Will these work with the seat airbags?
Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
SOOOO TEMPTING.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #8
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Damn I didn't even know they made these for the regular cab. If my bench seat wasn't still in perfect shape, I'd be snatching these up.
i bought mine when my truck was like 3 months old. no reason to wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
Will these work with the seat airbags?
i want to lie to you and say they do so i can sell them, but they don't lol. theyre made for the 05-08 trucks w/o the airbag in them. The 09+ ones have slots in them for the airbags to deploy properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
SOOOO TEMPTING.
you know you want em . edit; just noticed you have an 09.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #9
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
lol well at least you just made up my mind. I have a '10.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:00 AM   #10
jpinsd is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
jpinsd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
So you've finally made it back to your truck, from a nice long day at the beach (or pool, or maybe it was just raining). To your dismay, you find that you have no towel, and that you are soaking wet. If you had been smart, you would have bought Wet Okole seat covers, so you wouldn't have to worry in this situation.

Since you are even smarter, you decide that you should buy these Wet Okoles from me, at a steeply discounted price. I have for you, in PRIMO condition, a set of wet okole seat covers for your bench seat, that came out of my 2008 Toyota Tacoma.

These seatcovers have been meticulously maintained, shampoo'd and cleaned. There are no holes, tears, rips, burns or doodoo on them. They were installed correctly by a certified Korean who worked for Wet Okole, so all the straps and buckles are in the right place, and are undamaged.

These Wet Okoles also come with the optional zippered pockets on the back, great for storing anything you want, and come in handy due to the miniscule in-cab storage space in the regular cabs.

SO. The important stuffs. I will let these go for a SUPAH CHEAP $175 SHIPPED to anywhere in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If you are on Oahu, I may be able arrange installation of these, so you'd be paying for that instead of shipping. Sounds fair, ah?

I will shampoo them one more time before I ship them out, so they are hella clean and awesome for you.

(Toyota Hawaii Luggage strap not included with purchase. Middle headrest cover is included with purchase, just not pictured)
How hard is it to install? What color is the middle portion of the seat? Thanks.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good seat cover and a funny post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Want to KEEP your seat in perfect shape? Get seat covers. The argument that your seats are in shitty shape is a better one for not getting them than saying they're in good shape.

They're totally worth it, btw. I've had mine on for two years now. Love them.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #13

Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Bump for a good seat cover and a funny post.

Want to KEEP your seat in perfect shape? Get seat covers. The argument that your seats are in shitty shape is a better one for not getting them than saying they're in good shape.

They're totally worth it, btw. I've had mine on for two years now. Love them.
haha thanks and X2 on that. took them off the seats and my bench is PERFECT shape.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:35 PM   #14
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
bump for trading in the bench for FUCKING PORSCHE SEATS. You're in-dash iPad-headunit-frankenstein-of-awesomeness just wasn't awesome enough for you eh? haha
Old 06-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #17
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
how has no one bought these yet? bump.