Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

★★★ 2011 Toyota 17" Wheels, Tacoma, Tundra, 4 Runner ★★★

Old 05-31-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
★★★ 2011 Toyota 17" Wheels, Tacoma, Tundra, 4 Runner ★★★

Contact Info:
Daniel Kuneff
Fairmont, WV
Kuneff@aol.com
304-365-1923

Item Description:
These are the OEM 17" wheels off of my 2011 Tacoma TRD Sport. I took them off the truck with 6,500 miles on them. They have NO curb rash at all. The only marks on the face of these rims is where the Tire shop removed the OEM Wheel weights to Balance and rotate them at 5,000 miles. The truck nor wheels were ever off road and they are as nice on the back side as they are on the face side. The truck/wheels have never been involved in an accident or even a flat tire. I washed them every saturday and during the winter I pressure washed them every day when I got home from work. Unless you buy a set of wheels new from Toyota I do not think you will get a nicer set. I took these off my truck because I switched over to the 17" BBS wheels. No TPMS come with them. Only wheels and center caps. I took up close pics so that you could see the marks the wheels do have from the wheel weights being removed. I should had known better than to take it to a shop to have it done rather than doing it myself.

These wheels will fit ALL years of 6 lug Tacoma's 1995-2011, also all years of 6 Lug 4 Runners along with Tundra's and FJ Cruiser's. These are the OEM Toyota wheels. They are Boxed up and ready to ship. I will also consider meeting someone part way considering the distance and cost of milage. If you come to me we can try to work it out time wise where I can mount and balance them for you. We can also work something out if you need the Lug Nuts and Valve Stems (provided you to not have/need TPMS).

Asking $500 plus Shipping.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
anyone wanna make an offer?
Old 12-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
woojoo83 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: John
woojoo83's Tacoma Gallery
still up for sale?
Old 12-24-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
No sorry, I sold them a long while back on Ebay.