Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: Relentless modded 2007 Tacoma V6 4x4

Old 06-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Feeler: Relentless modded 2007 Tacoma V6 4x4

Hey guys
I know this probably seems crazy to some of you, but I'm considering selling my beloved Tacoma.
Full specs of it in my build thread HERE

The truck is used, but in no way abused! Very well maintained with Mobil 1 synthetic ran its entire life, changed approximately every 4000 miles. Has also had the diff oils, tranny oil, t-case oil, and spark plugs changed every 30K. Truck gets washed and waxed regularly!
It has proven to be surprisingly capable for a truck with no lockers installed, just ask a couple of the guys I've wheeled with, they thought the truck had lockers in it by the places i've taken it.

Basic specs:
-Purchased in May 2007, I'm the original owner.
-Currently has 63xxx miles on it, only 21xxx on rear differential assembly(toyota replaced under warranty due to failure of a defective ring gear)
-4.0L V6, 6 speed manual(w/ short throw shifter), 4wd and has factory limited slip diff in rear.
-SR5 and factory tow packages (with added trailer brake controller installed)

KBB for the truck is $19,200-20,100 depending on condition, and not including all my additional extras that have been added(over $10,000 in mods) so I feel $21,500 is a fair asking price, OBO. Clear title in hand.

Will consider trade up to about $12,000, remaining needs to be cash. May trade straight for the right vehicle... Voodoo Blue FJ Cruiser?
I'd be interested in an Acura RSX type S, Scion Tc, Infinity G35, Nissan 350Z, or similar car. May also be interested in some 4x4's: Jeep TJ '00+, 4Runner '00+, and would also consider a mid-sized street bike or dual sport/enduro as part trade too. Hell, i'd take an enclosed trailer or tools and welding/fabrication stuff as well.

There are a couple things not included(or for a few $$ they can be left):
-Headache rack and aluminum tailgate reinforcement cover will be removed
-Hella lights on bumper will be removed
-Devil horns emblem on grille will be removed
-Alpine sub/amp will be removed. The rest of the stereo stays though!
-None of the recovery gear listed(hi-lift, d-shackles, tow straps, etc) will be sold with the truck. I still need all of it!

Condition:
-A few rock chips in the paint and one on the windshield. One of the rock chips is in the driver door and slightly dented.
-A 3" scratch/chip in tailgate.
-Grille needs to be repainted, the paint has chipped and yellowed a bit
-One stain in the interior. It is on the carpet between the driver's seat and center console, one of my paint markers leaked on the carpet. It might come out with some cleaner. No other stains, interior is very clean and always protected with floor mats, as well as seat covers for about 1/2 the time I've had it. Never smoked in, and no pet odors.
-A bit of rock rash on the edge of a couple of the wheels- can easily be touched up, I didn't bother because I knew it would just happen again the next time I went off road.

I still have the stock intake, exhaust, stereo head unit, chrome badges that will go with the truck as well.

PM me if interested in the truck.

**I still need the truck for at least 2 weeks (To use for moving from southern Oregon to Reno NV). The truck will be located in Reno after that and I can deliver it within 5 hours drive as long as a $500 non-refundable deposit toward payment on the truck is made in advance. The delivery is free though! **
Old 06-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
You have LITERALLY my favorite truck on the entire site. I have a white access cab offroad and find your build very inspirational haha, honestly.

Good luck with the sale!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man, i'm trying to sell mine too

what do you want to replace it with?
Old 06-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Weak... I really was looking forward to checking out your truck when I got back. GLWS
Old 06-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
devil horns will be removed....

this could be a sign

GLWS
Old 06-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a late april fools joke?
Old 06-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #9
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post

this could be a sign

GLWS
I was thinking the same thing
Old 06-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #10
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
You have LITERALLY my favorite truck on the entire site. I have a white access cab offroad and find your build very inspirational haha, honestly.

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
good luck man, i'm trying to sell mine too

what do you want to replace it with?
Well, if it sells i'll be taking over my GF's '03 Tacoma and she'll get a car like the ones listed as possible trades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
GLWS and what you gonna get in replacement Eric?
Look there ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Weak... I really was looking forward to checking out your truck when I got back. GLWS
Well it may or may not sell, we'll see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post

this could be a sign

GLWS
Ha! Ya they'll go on a grillecraft grille on the '03.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
dam someones getting one bad ass truck !!! glws relentress.
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Is this a late april fools joke?
Actually, no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
I was thinking the same thing
Ya no joke man, really thinking of selling it if I can get a fair price for it. If not I'll just keep it though.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks!

Well, if it sells i'll be taking over my GF's '03 Tacoma and she'll get a car like the ones listed as possible trades.

I'm not the only sucker to get rid of my taco for the lady. Will you still be making parts for the tacos?I assume you will being doing 1st gens?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #13
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
So shitty, ive been peepin ur truck for a while now. Trying to save enough for the front and rear relentless bumbers. Glws. Oh and im gonaa show my brother as he wants a taco.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
What an incredible machine!!!
Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I'm not the only sucker to get rid of my taco for the lady. Will you still be making parts for the tacos?I assume you will being doing 1st gens?
Ha, well thats not why I'm selling it... She wants me to keep it! I've considered selling it at a few different times though, so I figured if I keep considering selling it for something else then I may as well do it, and I still have the opportunity to have a sweet Tacoma(Before getting my 07 I was drooling over a red 03 nearly identical to hers, but the guy was asking too much). It just kind of makes sense to sell it on a couple notes; we dont need 2 trucks, the 03 is a 4cylinder so it gets better mpg, selling the '07 will free up some cash which will be nice.
Selling my truck wont change the stuff I build at all. I'll still build all the 2nd gen stuff, as well as all the 1st gen stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
So shitty, ive been peepin ur truck for a while now. Trying to save enough for the front and rear relentless bumbers. Glws. Oh and im gonaa show my brother as he wants a taco.
Thanks, let me know if he's interested.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #15
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS man.. Sweet beautiful truck! BTW.. I'll try to get pics soon of my truck with the bumpers! ;-) Just to rep more Relentless fab!!

BTW... You think you could send me a few just "R" stickers?
Old 06-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #16
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with the sale man! i cant believe your selling it though, definitely one of the best on here, whoever get it will be one happy owner
Old 06-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #17
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
good lick with the sale Eric.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #18
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck a mini... I should buy it for me and give my wife my truck!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #19
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
noooo now I have to wait longer for my bumper
Old 06-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #20
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
WTH? You're selling it Eric? Nooooooooooooo

and.... Reno? NorCal Tahoe trip and crash at your place after?

haha GLWS tho