Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Smittybilt Street Light Bar

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
67gtonut has a spectacular aura about67gtonut has a spectacular aura about

Name: Troy
67gtonut's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Smittybilt Street Light Bar

Looking to buy a Smittybilt Street Light Bar - Part# 150010 for my 09 ....

Anyone have one they are looking to get rid of?

Thanks

Troy
Old 06-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
Too Many Toys is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Too Many Toys's Tacoma Gallery
Only $120.00 w/ free shipping new from Amazon. Not sure you could save a bunch on a used one if you had to ship it far...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EOXIDA

Just got mine there. Its a nice bar, really a sturdy piece.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:18 AM   #3
67gtonut has a spectacular aura about67gtonut has a spectacular aura about

Name: Troy
67gtonut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Toys View Post
Only $120.00 w/ free shipping new from Amazon. Not sure you could save a bunch on a used one if you had to ship it far...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EOXIDA

Just got mine there. Its a nice bar, really a sturdy piece.
LOL..... yeah...... I found that one....

Just thought I would put this out there before I bought a new one, you never know.....

Thanks for the link....

Troy
Old 06-06-2011, 03:57 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Cool bar, cool price. 2nd truck it's been on...........

Old 12-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
did you have problems mounting the brackets? i'm gonna have to grind out the slots abit for it to go onto the bumper studs. bought mine about a month ago from 4wheelparts for $109 shipped.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Went on both trucks with no mounting issues....
Old 12-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Cool bar, cool price. 2nd truck it's been on...........

only 2 lights you need more like 5 lol
Old 12-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #8
upthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
upthemaiden's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Went on both trucks with no mounting issues....
How sturdy does it feel? I had been planning on getting one of the standard shaped bull bars that mount under the bumper and curve up but had heard that they're known to bend in and destroy things if you're in a crash. I'm not buying it for crash protection, but I don't want to set myself up for extra damage if anything would ever happen. The smittybilt bar seems like it would cause minimal damage if it was hit head on.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
only 2 lights you need more like 5 lol
how bout six lol im gonna have all six my HID 500's on mine when i get it ill post pics!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:43 AM   #10
earcandy4tim is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Retired Wheelman
Name: Tim
earcandy4tim's Tacoma Gallery
I have one...brand new in the box, does not fit my 2013 Tacoma. Make me a reasonable offer. I have to ship from 83835 Idaho.
Tim
Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #11
Losrocket is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
Losrocket's Tacoma Gallery
If you buy a set of Smittybilt N-fab style steps right now you get a free light bar. It's a Smittybilt promotion so anyone that sells their stuff should offer it. Good deal if you're in the market for steps also.

Products Discussed in this Thread