Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used

Old 06-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used

I have a barley used set of 2010 TRD sport 17in rims with Bridgstone Duelers 265/65/17 with less than 7k miles on them. Used last summer only and a little this spring (5/15-6/7).

Adult driven and both tires and rims in great shape!
Light hairline scratches on the rims and I will clean up real good and can get more pics up upon request sometime soon.
NOT INCLUDED are the TPMS sensors (or valve stem) or Lug Nuts.

You get 4 rims 1/2 mounted but not inflated with newish tires. Also included is the never used spare with new steel black rim and new never used tire. No tpms on the steel either.

900 plus shipping which WILL be expensive. I will drive in the New England area if possible.

Will split if wanted.....450 for 4 alloys and one steel rim. 450 for 5 tires. 90% tread on 4. One new

Would like to keep it to a regional sale. Shipping would be like 300
Attached Thumbnails
FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used-img_1136.jpg   FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used-img_1137.jpg   FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used-img_1134.jpg   FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used-img_1141.jpg   FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used-img_1130.jpg  

Old 06-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to try craigslist also. I put up my set and they sold locally within 24 hours.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You might want to try craigslist also. I put up my set and they sold locally within 24 hours.
They are on. Posted 3 times already. No $ in VT!! i guess. Looking for some boston folk.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
They are on. Posted 3 times already. No $ in VT!! i guess. Looking for some boston folk.
Yeah, I'm in Boston and I posted them fairly cheap so they'd sell quick. Good luck with the sale!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:13 AM   #5
TheITguy is on a distinguished road
TheITguy's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to crap on your thread, there is a guy on craiglist right now in boston selling brand new take offs with sensors for 700. I've offered him 500 which i think is above market value, he has not bit yet, and i got a member from fla trying to sell me his brand new take offs for 350 plus shipping.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2429068621.html

Member:KAMtaco is the other seller.

You may need to come down in price

If those fall through I may be interested in meeting you somewhere in NH, I'd offer you 450.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheITguy View Post
Not trying to crap on your thread, there is a guy on craiglist right now in boston selling brand new take offs with sensors for 700. I've offered him 500 which i think is above market value, he has not bit yet, and i got a member from fla trying to sell me his brand new take offs for 350 plus shipping.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2429068621.html

Member:KAMtaco is the other seller.

You may need to come down in price

If those fall through I may be interested in meeting you somewhere in NH, I'd offer you 450.
I understand there are always deals out there. I am pricing very fairly in terms of retail though. They are pretty close to take-offs. Shipping from Fla just cost $270 on my new rims/tires UPS ground so......ship 5 of these tires alone from tire rack and it's $863. Rims aren't cheap either!
How could you say 500 is above market value.
I could probably let them go for 700 or 350 for 4 rims and 350 for 4 tires. (way under retail!!!)
I'd omit the extra never used tire and the never used spare rim. Those would go for 100.
If your not interested I understand but stay away from this thread otherwise please.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
blackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to all

Name: Rob
blackbeantaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 06-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #8
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I understand there are always deals out there. I am pricing very fairly in terms of retail though. They are pretty close to take-offs. Shipping from Fla just cost $270 on my new rims/tires UPS ground so......ship 5 of these tires alone from tire rack and it's $863. Rims aren't cheap either!
I could probably let them go for 700 or 350 for 4 rims and 350 for 4 tires. (way under retail!!!)
I'd omit the extra never used tire and the never used spare rim. Those would go for 100.
If your not interested I understand but stay away from this thread otherwise please.
I don't think anyone buys these at retail considering how many of these sets become available regularly. Comparing against retail prices is irrelevant if you ask me.

Good luck with you sale. I am in VT pretty much once a month and Route 100 is gorgeous. So is the Memphremagog area!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
I don't think anyone buys these at retail considering how many of these sets become available regularly. Comparing against retail prices is irrelevant if you ask me.

Good luck with you sale. I am in VT pretty much once a month and Route 100 is gorgeous. So is the Memphremagog area!
Didn't we all buy them at retail when we got our trucks?
I know what your saying about the rims. But I don't see them go for less than 350 for 4 anywhere and who knows what condition they are in?
5 tires are well worth the $400. We all pay retail for good tires don't we? more than 1/2 off on a set of 10% used tires is overpriced?

I think I'll keep em as a second set if I can't get 750 for 5 tires and 4 alloys and one steel rim. I really don't need to sell just thought some one would want em.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #10
TheITguy is on a distinguished road
TheITguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I say 500 is above market value from what i have seen on here and craigslist. Here are facts though, yours have 7k on them not close take offs, those wheels bubble up eventually, not many people are clamoring for them and yours arent RETAIL with a warranty so dont try to get retail because it will never happen. There are no guarantees buying person to person so that is where you lose value. Good luck trying to pay your mortgage by selling those wheels!