1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2010 TRD Sport 17in Rims and Tires Lightly used

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by smuggiesrider, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Jun 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM
    smuggiesrider

smuggiesrider [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2021 Army Green TRD Off-Road DCSB AT
    TRD 2" Lift kit w/ PRO Grille swap package ARE CX Classic Cap Sumitomo Encounter AT 265/75/16 tires TRD Pro wheels Predator steps Frame salt protection spray Weather Tech floor Mats and rainguards Wet Okole Seat Covers Bedmat Black exhaust tip Bed light LED kit Tailgate mat Eyecatcher tailgate letters Yoda cover for tow hitch and steering wheel Decals for grille, glove box, badges $$$$$$
    I have a barley used set of 2010 TRD sport 17in rims with Bridgstone Duelers 265/65/17 with less than 7k miles on them. Used last summer only and a little this spring (5/15-6/7).

Adult driven and both tires and rims in great shape!
    Light hairline scratches on the rims and I will clean up real good and can get more pics up upon request sometime soon.
    NOT INCLUDED are the TPMS sensors (or valve stem) or Lug Nuts.

You get 4 rims 1/2 mounted but not inflated with newish tires. Also included is the never used spare with new steel black rim and new never used tire. No tpms on the steel either.

900 plus shipping which WILL be expensive. I will drive in the New England area if possible.

Will split if wanted.....450 for 4 alloys and one steel rim. 450 for 5 tires. 90% tread on 4. One new

Would like to keep it to a regional sale. Shipping would be like 300

IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1141.jpg
    IMG_1130.jpg

2. Jun 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    You might want to try craigslist also. I put up my set and they sold locally within 24 hours.

3. Jun 8, 2011 at 2:41 PM
    smuggiesrider

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    TRD 2" Lift kit w/ PRO Grille swap package ARE CX Classic Cap Sumitomo Encounter AT 265/75/16 tires TRD Pro wheels Predator steps Frame salt protection spray Weather Tech floor Mats and rainguards Wet Okole Seat Covers Bedmat Black exhaust tip Bed light LED kit Tailgate mat Eyecatcher tailgate letters Yoda cover for tow hitch and steering wheel Decals for grille, glove box, badges $$$$$$
    They are on. Posted 3 times already. No $ in VT!! i guess. Looking for some boston folk. :confused:

4. Jun 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Yeah, I'm in Boston and I posted them fairly cheap so they'd sell quick. Good luck with the sale!

5. Jun 10, 2011 at 6:13 AM
    TheITguy

TheITguy Well-Known Member

Member:
    New England
    Vehicle:
    2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport SR5
    Not trying to crap on your thread, there is a guy on craiglist right now in boston selling brand new take offs with sensors for 700. I've offered him 500 which i think is above market value, he has not bit yet, and i got a member from fla trying to sell me his brand new take offs for 350 plus shipping.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2429068621.html

Member:KAMtaco is the other seller.

You may need to come down in price

If those fall through I may be interested in meeting you somewhere in NH, I'd offer you 450.

6. Jun 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM
    smuggiesrider

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    I understand there are always deals out there. I am pricing very fairly in terms of retail though. They are pretty close to take-offs. Shipping from Fla just cost $270 on my new rims/tires UPS ground so......ship 5 of these tires alone from tire rack and it's $863. Rims aren't cheap either!
    How could you say 500 is above market value.
    I could probably let them go for 700 or 350 for 4 rims and 350 for 4 tires. (way under retail!!!)
    I'd omit the extra never used tire and the never used spare rim. Those would go for 100.
    If your not interested I understand but stay away from this thread otherwise please.

7. Jun 10, 2011 at 4:26 PM
    blackbeantaco

blackbeantaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Newark NJ
    Vehicle:
    Taco LWB TRD Sport
    In order to mod, you have to have the moneys... My bank account is an asshole.
  8. Jun 10, 2011 at 6:09 PM
    xxaarraa

xxaarraa Well-Known Member

Member:
    I don't think anyone buys these at retail considering how many of these sets become available regularly. Comparing against retail prices is irrelevant if you ask me.

Good luck with you sale. I am in VT pretty much once a month and Route 100 is gorgeous. So is the Memphremagog area!

9. Jun 10, 2011 at 11:09 PM
    smuggiesrider

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    Didn't we all buy them at retail when we got our trucks?
    I know what your saying about the rims. But I don't see them go for less than 350 for 4 anywhere and who knows what condition they are in?
    5 tires are well worth the $400. We all pay retail for good tires don't we? more than 1/2 off on a set of 10% used tires is overpriced?

I think I'll keep em as a second set if I can't get 750 for 5 tires and 4 alloys and one steel rim. I really don't need to sell just thought some one would want em.

10. Jun 11, 2011 at 8:47 AM
    TheITguy

TheITguy Well-Known Member

Member:
    New England
    Vehicle:
    2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport SR5

I say 500 is above market value from what i have seen on here and craigslist. Here are facts though, yours have 7k on them not close take offs, those wheels bubble up eventually, not many people are clamoring for them and yours arent RETAIL with a warranty so dont try to get retail because it will never happen. There are no guarantees buying person to person so that is where you lose value. Good luck trying to pay your mortgage by selling those wheels!

Products Discussed in

To Top