Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

08 TRD Wheels & Tires FS

Old 06-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #1
Token Gas Passer
SCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
SCHMEGGA's Tacoma Gallery
08 TRD Wheels & Tires FS

Just bought the truck about 3 weeks ago and have already upgraded to new wheels and tires. Willing to get rid of these for really cheap to offset a little of the cost. Want $300 firm (a steal) for both the wheels AND the tires (which do still have some life on them). I am in Abilene area but also make fairly frequent trips to DFW (kid plays select soccer in Arlington) so would be willing to bring them down there to you. I do not have any intentions of shipping. I will be back in DFW area the week of June 22nd (week and half.) Just PM me and let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

BTW, also have the stock radio and dash housing if interested K would be willing to sell.

Here is a pick of the truck with the for sale wheels and tires. Check out my build link below for the updated truck.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
Token Gas Passer
SCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to behold

So not a soul is interested in these wheels and tires? I guess I will keep them for back-up then.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
Token Gas Passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Free Bump Shawn.
Thanks man. Thought I was practically giving them away. Not worth me getting rid of them for less than that. Can always use a backup set just in case. Thanks again. Loving the forums!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
Parker21 is on a distinguished road
Parker21's Tacoma Gallery
They Still avaliable?
Old 07-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #6
Token Gas Passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker21 View Post
They Still avaliable?
Yep, but I am not going to ship them anywhere. Local pickup or I would be able to bring them to DFW.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery