LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Looking to trade hood's-San Diego Area

Old 06-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to trade hood's-San Diego Area

Looking to trade the hood off of my Taco for someone with the sport hood with the hood scoop. I've got a Black 2011 DC TRD TX|pro which just came with the solid hood, and i'd like to get one with an integrated hood. So if anyone in the San Diego area, or even like Orange county area of California has a black Taco and would be willing to trade for just a regular hood, please let me know! I only drove it for about a month, and then went on deployment (US Navy) and it's been sitting in an underground garage since the beginning of Feb. PM me or just post on here if you are interested! I will be returning home in less than 2 weeks, and will be going up and down between SD and OC as i have family up in OC.

Thanks!
~Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Looking to trade hood's-San Diego Area-volctac3.jpg  
Old 06-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
You need pics or the big bad mods might lock your thread. Good luck

Do you have anyone who could snap a pic for you?
Old 06-19-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
Kevganzon is on a distinguished road
Kevganzon's Tacoma Gallery
Did you find any luck trading for a hood scoop from the "Sport" versions?
Old 06-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man, lots of people want the hood scoops, i wanted one at first, but i kinda like my functional non scooped hood, haha... might do a small side vent above the intake box for a true ram air (into the filter) one day, ive done a lot of them on previous cars, came out great! so something else to think about... the oem scoop does nothing but whistle at the girls... and everything else, haha
Adamo