Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM 7 pin trailer connector 4 sale

Old 06-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
AnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura about

AnotherSilverTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OEM 7 pin trailer connector 4 sale

I have a OEM 7 pin trailer connector 4 sale with or without metal bracket. I never used it. Removed it from my 06. Only problem with it is I cut the wires about 2 inches long. PM me with an offer if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
OEM 7 pin trailer connector 4 sale-connector.jpg  
Old 06-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
AnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura about

Oops

I see I should have said a reasonable offer. My bad.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSilverTaco View Post
I see I should have said a reasonable offer. My bad.
It was an offer, and if you didnt like it, then counter and I can say yes or no. Its a used trailer plug with short wiring, not a new one.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
It was an offer, and if you didnt like it, then counter and I can say yes or no. Its a used trailer plug with short wiring, not a new one.
I know the dealer sells them for over 200 complete. I suspect someone is out there shredding theirs as we speak. Someone will be willing to solder and shrink wrap these wires and be back in business. I am not in a rush to sell it.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #6
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
you need to post a price
Old 06-12-2011, 12:05 AM   #8
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to get locked real soon. But i'll give you $30 for it plus $5 for USPS shipping
Old 06-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #9
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
pmed
You can have my old one. PMed you