Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 17 INCH TUNDRA WHEELS!!

Old 06-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Might wanna try a TUNDRA Forum.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Might wanna try a TUNDRA Forum.
smart ass....

But yea, check out Tundra Solutions
Old 06-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
LOL,

I'm only being Real. The chances are very slim on here.

However, there goes that saying "What else do you have to lose?"
Old 06-11-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
And you might want to specify pre-2007 Tundra wheels seeing that new tundras are 5lug and not 6.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
LOL,

I'm only being Real. The chances are very slim on here.

However, there goes that saying "What else do you have to lose?"
YEAAAAAAA BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #7
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i already tried ttora custom tacos and two other tundra forums plus ebay before posting here... but thanks i know that some of you guy's run them on here thought someone might be selling them. the closest thing i have found to anything resembling a set is a guy on ttora in texas i selling 2 only. love these and want a set thats not all mangled and rashed out for powder coating.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
not many people here would even be able to run them since they are 5 lug.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yea i htink the older ones are 6 lug. i know the new ones are only 5 though
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM   #11
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, good luck getting a set of these rims. I am thinking about picking up a set as well if I can find some locally. So do these tundra rims (6 bolt pattern) bolt on the newer tacomas without having to use spacers? I have a 2012 4wd sr5 with 16 alloys, and was wondering if the 17in tundra split spoke wheels bolt on with no issues. And would my speedo be off by alot with the 17's, coming from 16's?
Old 10-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #12
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, 1st Gen Tundra wheels fit the 6-lug Taco... the 5-spoke "star" wheels were common between both trucks.

2nd Gen Tundra is a 5-lug, but it's not the same bolt pattern as the Taco, so no more interchangeability.

Speedo calibration would depend on the tires.
Go from a 265/70-16 to a 265/65-17 and your tire size is going to be similar so the speedo won't change.
Go to a 265/60-17 and even though the rim is larger, the tire diameter will be smaller and it will throw the speedo.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
old thread!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #14
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by runyun View Post
old thread!
No reason not to answer the man's question.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #15
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thanks Rich. Runyun, I am new, I didn't know it was an old thread. I just used the search function to see if the tundra wheels bolt straight on, without having to use spacers. And I couldn't really find a straight answer, that's why I asked.
I may have found a set, but I didnt want to make an offer not knowing if they will even fit.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:41 AM   #16
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcchris View Post
Awesome! Thanks Rich. Runyun, I am new, I didn't know it was an old thread. I just used the search function to see if the tundra wheels bolt straight on, without having to use spacers. And I couldn't really find a straight answer, that's why I asked.
I may have found a set, but I didnt want to make an offer not knowing if they will even fit.

I actually had a set mounted on my 1st gen yesterday. They are 6-lug and fit 1st/2nd gen easy

Old 10-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #17
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sharp. Nice man!