Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: N-Fab side steps for DC Short Bed

Old 06-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: N-Fab side steps for DC Short Bed

SOLD!!!

Well, I'm thinking about selling my N-Fab side steps. They are black wheel to wheel steps for a double cab short bed. I'm thinking $300 OBO. Please don't super low ball me but I will consider offers. These are for local pickup only. I will meet you within 50 miles of Prattville, Alabama. I think this is a pretty decent price seeing as how N-Fab wants $400.00 for them with shipping costs included. They have been on the truck for about 5 or 6 months I believe. Nothing is wrong with them. I am thinking about going a different route with my truck. Let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested. Thanks guy...have a good day!

The pics aren't the greatest but it's all I could get since I am in North Dakota and it's at home in Alabama. They are dirty and need to be cleaned a little. These are for a 2005+ model Tacoma Double Cab shortbed.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: N-Fab side steps for DC Short Bed-drivers-side.jpg   Feeler: N-Fab side steps for DC Short Bed-drivers-side-front-door-step.jpg   Feeler: N-Fab side steps for DC Short Bed-passenger-side.jpg  
Old 06-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
TheGreekIndian is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
TheGreekIndian's Tacoma Gallery
if you were by South Dakota or Nebraska I'd take em! bump for someone closer to ya!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
wait a sec, are your toe nails painted in pink?

just a question

Good luck with the sale BTW!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:05 AM   #10
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
If it wasn't so far, I'd get um :P
Old 06-12-2011, 08:27 AM   #12
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
How far is pratville from middle ga area?
Old 06-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #14
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
20 miles south of Macon. Are they the 2 inch or 3 inch? They look like two inch..
Old 06-13-2011, 05:57 AM   #17
raggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Allen
raggs's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 06-13-2011, 06:04 AM   #19
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship to mobile Al 36582?