Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Brand new Alpine back up camera

Old 06-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new Alpine back up camera

Sold.....please delete!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
This is supposed to fit right into a stock handle or pop and lock. Awesome upgrade for 05-08 taco's that did not come with camera.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #3
uiwcardinalarmy is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Jerome
uiwcardinalarmy's Tacoma Gallery
Price drop bump.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
bump for price drop
Old 06-25-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
Am I that far off on price? I paid $175 and it is supposed to blow away the factory camera. It also is supposed to fit the stock handle as well as the pop n lock
Old 06-27-2011, 07:10 AM   #6
waggoner.42 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
waggoner.42's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM yesterday, but its not showing in my sent mail. Let me know if you got it.
Thanks,
Josh
Old 09-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
bump
Old 10-04-2011, 06:37 AM   #9
MikeF is on a distinguished road
MikeF's Tacoma Gallery
figure me a price shipped to canada? interested