LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Craigslist find -Phx-TX PRO Wheels

Old 06-12-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
grdnrxr is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist find -Phx-TX PRO Wheels

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2435766685.html

Not mine, but I thought I'd share
Old 06-12-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats a good price, aloottt of people on here are looking for those
Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a set of four factory original 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Alloy Wheels available for sale. They were only removed as part of an after-market install and will show minor marks/scuffs from the removal process. They have never been repaired or refinished in any way. Call/text 480-329-9502 to set up a time to see them.
Because the offset is different (+10mm instead of the normal +30mm) and the width is 1/2" wider these wheels will give your Tacoma a wider and more aggressive stance. A very nice look!!

16" Toyota Tacoma TRD Alloy Wheels
Black with polished simulated beadlock
Dimensions: 16x7.5
Bolt pattern: 6 on 5.5"(139.7mm)
Offset: ET10
106mm hub bore

Additional info: These wheels come from the factory. with a tire size of P265/70R17 (tires not included).

Note: 16" TRD Off-Road Alloy Wheels
Constructed of low pressure alloy, these wheels offer a higher strength to weight ratio to optimize performance.

Note: Lugs not included ~ Standard stock lug nuts do not fit.
You need to use: 12mm conical-seat spline-drive (or similar) lugnuts (required!)
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
I think the author is just referencing a tire size and got the number messed up
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
damn i actually would like those..
Old 06-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
damn i actually would like those..
Those were my first choice over my ATX Artillerys. I could find the things for a decent price!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #8
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Why would anyone go aftermarket when you have those wheels from the start?
Old 06-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
Tarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Deputy Sheriff
Name: Jon
Tarheelz2350's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad he doesn't live near me. I'd be interested in them.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:20 AM   #10
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a recall notice about those rims from toyota, something about the tps leaking and not working or something like that.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #11
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
i just emailed him. I will drive all the way down there for the wheels. LOL. These things are going for $1,000+ here. Theyre extremely hard to find and replicas are going for $1200 on ebay and still selling well. Hope I can snatchem up
Old 06-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
i just emailed him. I will drive all the way down there for the wheels. LOL. These things are going for $1,000+ here. Theyre extremely hard to find and replicas are going for $1200 on ebay and still selling well. Hope I can snatchem up

Seriously!
Old 06-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #13
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed Taco View Post
I got a recall notice about those rims from toyota, something about the tps leaking and not working or something like that.

No, it was because the TPMS was not calibrated correctly.

Nothing to do with anything leaking or TPMS not working.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #14
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Do these have the same backspacing as the other stock wheels?
Old 06-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #15
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do it manny!
Old 06-12-2011, 11:43 AM   #16
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How many miles is that? With these gas prices, you should try working out a shipped price first.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #18
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
are these replicas? he did not seem to post up any toyota stickers or anything. i was not even aware they where making replicas of this wheels yet. this is a smoking hot deal if i had the cash handy i would get these fuckers in a heart beat. lol my new credit card won't be here until next week i have the worst luck ever lol.
They look just like the ones I have on my T/x pro.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #19
JFman00 will become famous soon enough
Navy: VP-30
Name: John
JFman00's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I really wish there was a set of these for 5-lug. GLWS whoever grabs them.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:04 AM   #20
&erson will become famous soon enough&erson will become famous soon enough
&erson's Tacoma Gallery
nice find..wish they were closer