Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Tacoma 2006

Old 06-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
burnthesnikle is on a distinguished road

burnthesnikle's Tacoma Gallery
FS Tacoma 2006

I don't want to sell this truck...but

For Sale:
2006 Tacoma 4X4
v-6 4.0L manual trans 6(fwd) speed
87000 miles
Mods:
3inch lift kit
Cold Air intake with K&N filter
Locking Diff button...works when ever you push it

It is the TRD package with towing
110 outlet in bed
has tonneau cover...

tailgate does have a dent in it...was down when i was backing up and hit the trailer
other that than that no major dents or scratches
16000.00 OBO

Attached Thumbnails
FS Tacoma 2006-truck-001.jpg   FS Tacoma 2006-truck-002.jpg   FS Tacoma 2006-truck-003.jpg   FS Tacoma 2006-truck-004.jpg   FS Tacoma 2006-truck-005.jpg  

Old 06-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
2wd or 4wd?
Old 06-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
4x4, it's in the pics.
It could be a prerunner???????no???
Old 06-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
And why couldn't you have decided to sell this truck about 6 months ago??? I bought mine in Jan over in muskegon bone stock for more than that and i like the blue better. Oh well, i love my truck. GLWS looks good
Old 06-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
It could be a prerunner???????no???
Not a prerunner

i thought all TRD's were 4x4?
Old 06-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #8
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
The pic of the rear of his truck displays no prerunner badge. It does however have 4x4 mud flaps.
Oh I can't see that stuff on my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnthesnikle View Post
Not a prerunner

i thought all TRD's were 4x4?
nope
Old 06-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
And why couldn't you have decided to sell this truck about 6 months ago??? I bought mine in Jan over in muskegon bone stock for more than that and i like the blue better. Oh well, i love my truck. GLWS looks good
well...i still don't want to get rid of it but we have a HD as well
we haul alot of wood and trailers...so needed a bigger truck

BUT every time someone gets stuck...guess who they call...me
This truck has almost pulled out every make out there...
Old 06-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

YEP, I know exactly what you mean, I've already pulled out a ford and another broke old beat up tundra and there isn't much wheeling over here
Old 06-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #11
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
That'll sell quickly
Old 06-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #12
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I had the same dilemma but decided to keep mine and haul wood in a trailer. I am happy I did because I can actually haul more wood than when I had my F250 (without a trailer). I can also get into more places by dropping the trailer and dragging trees to a landing. I cut 4 - 5 cords/year and haul a 20ft travel trailer maybe 6 times a year. My truck doesn't get beat to shit either. I have 3 kids and they are more comfortable in my DC than they were in my Ford ext cab.
By the way the only thing I'd change about my Tacoma is the color. I've always liked that Indigo better than my white. At least its not speedway blue!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #13
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbp68 View Post
I had the same dilemma but decided to keep mine and haul wood in a trailer. I am happy I did because I can actually haul more wood than when I had my F250 (without a trailer). I can also get into more places by dropping the trailer and dragging trees to a landing. I cut 4 - 5 cords/year and haul a 20ft travel trailer maybe 6 times a year. My truck doesn't get beat to shit either. I have 3 kids and they are more comfortable in my DC than they were in my Ford ext cab.
By the way the only thing I'd change about my Tacoma is the color. I've always liked that Indigo better than my white. At least its not speedway blue!
Love my speedway blue!
Old 06-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #14

someone buy this....
Old 06-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #15

small bump