Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: BSP satoshi grille

Old 06-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
sky1ine3 will become famous soon enoughsky1ine3 will become famous soon enough
sky1ine3's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: BSP satoshi grille

I HAVE NOT MADE THIS YET. i have done quite a few satoshi bsp rgm and i was able to pick up a grille locally. i will have it bsp even the inner part where it gets fabricated. i wanted to know if anyone is interested in this. it'll be $370 shipped with bsp inner and triangles. the workmanship will be well crafted and the sides will be smooth flush. ive seen some satoshi that you can still see the "island" where the bondo was applied. you'll be able to change the mesh if you prefer later on. i can deduct $20 if you would like to add your own mesh. shipping will be through UPS because its the most cost and time efficient. everything will be packed securely. it'll take about a week to arrive. shipping is around $40-50 depending on location. this will be quality work hence why the price might be a lil more expensive than others. the bsp will be factory matched so it'll look like it was from toyota. it is professionally sprayed to ensure quality. all tabs are intact. if you want another color other than bsp, i can do that but it'll be $60 more. i had some parts painted bsp thats why the guy who painted my parts said he'll do it for me with the rest of the bsp.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
wish I had the money, I need to get rid of my chrome grille surround. GLWS
Old 06-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
Thanks guys! Bump
Old 06-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Only BSP?
Old 06-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
I'd possibly be down. Does the mesh bolt on or come out at all if a different style mesh wanted to be used? And does it have all the same tabs as a factory grill?
Old 06-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steezyskis View Post
I'd possibly be down. Does the mesh bolt on or come out at all if a different style mesh wanted to be used? And does it have all the same tabs as a factory grill?
i can arrange for the mesh to bolt on. i currently just use black zip ties and yes, it can be changed if wanted to. all the tabs are intact as a factory grille
Old 06-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Curious to see if you get that much. I figure shipping is $25 of that total.

Good looking grill!

GLWS!

free bump.
shipping is about $40-50 depending. i use usps because its the fastest and most cost efficient. it takes only a week. i can go by parcel post but that'll take up to 3 weeks. it'll def. be alot cheaper tho. gotta also factor in packing materials and the compliments that ive gotten from others was that its well crafted and well packed. i take pride in the work i do so you wont get a cheapo.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I take it your still in Hawaii?
Everything is far away from there!

Again, GLWS!
yesssir, im in hawaii. if shipping was cheaper, things would be so much easier. thanks
Old 06-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #11
bump bump
Old 06-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #12
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
so is this the price for the entire grill in the picture? All painted BSP? I'd like to pull the trigger but out of my price range. great deal though.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #13
yes its the price painted bsp and shipped
Old 06-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #14
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1ine3 View Post
yes its the price painted bsp and shipped

want a 32GB iTouch and $100? haha GLWS man. Wish my grill was color matched and satoshi'd(well) Mine is but didnt come out awesome....
Old 06-20-2011, 01:05 PM   #15
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
if the price comes down PM me out of my range right now
but Good luck with the sale
Old 03-01-2012, 11:02 PM   #16
MountainMan777 is on a distinguished road

MountainMan777's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this is the nicest one iv seen but 370 is the most iv seen one go for? price drop?
How about 325$ shipped?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:13 AM   #17
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice looking grill, but just to much for me wallet too.

subbed
Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #18
2012TacoTX is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
2012TacoTX's Tacoma Gallery
looks great!! i'd definitley buy if it were less $$..... $370 is out of my budget