Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Devil Horns

Old 06-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
Jiinx is on a distinguished road

Jiinx's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Devil Horns

If anyone's willing to part with their horns, let me know.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
haha good luck Damn near everyone wants to keep em. Free bump for trying
Old 07-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #3

Jiinx's Tacoma Gallery
Will pay $90 + shipping .. PM me if interested.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set of Red Shot Penned Devil Horns....with a small blemish. I can post up a pic when I get home......

Yes, the Red Horns would look Sweet on your Black Tacoma!!!!!

I also have a Chrome one.....but we would have to take this one to PM's because that is the one I have on my truck right now.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Are u looking for andres horns or metalmillers horns
Old 07-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #6
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah let me clarify.....I have the Andres made ones. And I also have some Chrome dipped MetalMiller ones also..........if you really want my opinion on either set PM. I have had both so I know the scoop......
Old 07-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #7
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
WTR

I wanted-to-buy some devil horns too.

Then I did.

Now I want-to-receive them.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Get in line
Old 07-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #9

Jiinx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
Are u looking for andres horns or metalmillers horns
Andres Horns. I already have one from the last batch, but don't want to wait till Oct to get another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
I've got a set of Red Shot Penned Devil Horns....with a small blemish. I can post up a pic when I get home......
Sounds good ..