Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Norcal: 2010 Metallic Grey Bumper and Chrome Grille

Old 06-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
Ebolamonkey is on a distinguished road
Ebolamonkey's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Norcal: 2010 Metallic Grey Bumper & Chrome Grille & Complete JBL Audio

Hello, i went painted grille and aftermarket bumper soooo

my chrome grille and metallic grey bumper cover are for sale! i prefer local pickup please. Item is in the South Bay Area in California. Mountain View, CA

1 Chrome Grille $80

1 Bumper Cover $90 There is one minor scuff on the cover. you can see it in the photo above my finger.

I also have a JBL stereo that i am selling! $70 shipped! i went aftermarket for nav! i will post pictures in a sec!

Actually, i am considering getting rid of my entire stock JBL audio system. HU, speakers, and subwoofer. Anyone interested in something like that?

Thanks for looking!
Old 06-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
what did you replace it with?.

GLWS.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Man I really want to redo my satoshi so using this as my second attempt would be great. Have no money though. You be willing to trade anything for it?
Old 06-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
klee07taco is on a distinguished road
klee07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolamonkey View Post
Hello, i went painted grille and aftermarket bumper soooo

my chrome grille and metallic grey bumper cover are for sale! i prefer local pickup please. Item is in the South Bay Area in California

1 Chrome Grille $90

1 Bumper Cover $100 There is one minor scuff on the cover. you can see it in the photo above my finger.

Thanks for looking!
location ?
Old 06-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
uhm. i dunno ive never traded for anything before. what do you have for trade? haha

also, the location is mentioned in the post! located in the south bay area in nothern california? I guess to be specific: Mountain View,CA but i go between sunnyvale and fremont all the time.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #6
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
ehh I dont know if I could thats pretty deep. like an hr and ahalf drive from where I live. GL OP!
Old 07-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #7
bump. these guys are still sitting in my garage. any interest?
Old 07-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #8
bump. again.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #9
bump prices lowered!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #10
bumpy again!
Old 08-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
bump! hah come on! someone out there wants a replacement bumper cover or a grill for satoshi!?
Old 08-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
New project for the new be

I would like to buy your grill, only issue is, I live in western Md, zip code 21541. I have the money. Let me know what we might be able to work out. I just bought my 2011 tacos 7 days ago and I want to start playing with it. My last truck was a 03 ranger with 6"custom lift, 320 HP supercharged. I am a mechanical engineer, this is a hobby for me and my coworkers. By the way, I am a newbie to the site!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #13
the thing is im afraid to ship the bumper or grill out and waht not.. how much woudl it cost to properly package it? to guarantee it doesn't get cracked on the way to you?
Old 08-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #14
bumpy guys.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:36 AM   #15
DATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud of
DATZ WEAKSAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent