Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT 2011 sport rims with tires for your off road wheels with tires

Old 06-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
schultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: GSE1(SW)
schultzj01's Tacoma Gallery
WTT 2011 sport rims with tires for your TRD off road wheels with tires

So I really dislike the TRD sport rims but really like the TRD off road rims. I am looking to see if there is anyone out there that wants to make a trade. The wheels and tires are off of a 2011 prerunner with 5000 miles. Looking to find someone with a set that has about the same mileage. I live in San Diego and would like to keep the trade local. Thanks Jeff
Old 07-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat. I wouldn't mind trading for some off road wheels and tires and want to keep it local in GA. Good luck and a Bump for you.