Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Best top super top For Tacoma

Old 06-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
JMS is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1/2 3/2 1990-1995
Name: John
JMS's Tacoma Gallery
Best top super top For Tacoma 2005-2011 (New Jersey)

I am selling a best top super top. I bought it approximately one month ago for 550.00. I am Asking 350.00 or best offer. I live in South Jersey (near Ocean City). PICK UP ONLY.
Attached Thumbnails
Best top super top For Tacoma-my-tocama-1.jpg   Best top super top For Tacoma-my-tocama-2.jpg  
Old 06-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta post a pic bud.

Good luck.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up they are 466 brandnew
Old 06-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #5
JMS is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1/2 3/2 1990-1995
Name: John
JMS's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Just a heads up they are 466 brandnew
That is why I put 450.00 or best offer. Thanks
Old 06-15-2011, 08:01 AM   #6
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
no worries. bump for a good looking topper, I love mine.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #7
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS View Post
I am selling a best top super top. I bought it approximately one month ago. Had it installed and now it is in my garage. I have a little one on the way and need the money. Installed cost 725.00. Asking 450.00 or best offer. I can be reached at jschulke00772@aol.com. I live in Cape May County (Ocean City) New Jersey and would like it to be picked up if possible. I don't want to damage the windows by packaging and shipping it. I love the top but have other priorities. The cover was on my 2010 regular cab 4cycl Tacoma. Any questions email me. Thanks
pm'd