Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Leer 100R 2005+ SB Speedway Blue

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Leer 100R 2005+ SB Speedway Blue

FS: Leer 100R in Speedway Blue for a 2005+ shortbed. Asking $650. Good condition, eastern Pennsylvania.

Old 06-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Daily bump. Make an offer, it's time for a Softopper

Old 06-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #3

Am I in the ballpark for the price?

Old 06-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I can find one on ebay for 50$ haha jk goodluck and a bump!

Old 06-17-2011, 08:17 AM   #6
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you were closer!

Old 06-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
I can find one on ebay for 50$ haha jk goodluck and a bump!

(at least no one is trying to low ball me)

I have it posted on craigslist as well. I would much rather it go to a TW member is possible. Gota support the brothers.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hate when I see something I really want to buy... the seller is close to where I live... the color is a match... but it's for a damn short bed!

Why can't all tacoma's be 6ft beds?!?! GLWS man

Old 06-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #9
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
(at least no one is trying to low ball me)

I have it posted on craigslist as well. I would much rather it go to a TW member is possible. Gota support the brothers.
Its always alot easier to sale on here too because we all have the same trucks. I can see it being gone in a week or two

Old 06-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to have this puppy.... dangit!

Old 06-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett's TRD View Post
I hate when I see something I really want to buy... the seller is close to where I live... the color is a match... but it's for a damn short bed!

Why can't all tacoma's be 6ft beds?!?! GLWS man
Buy it and put it on anyway. lol. There is a dodge dakota around me that has a 8 ft cap on a 6 ft bed (or whatever the bed lengths are). It looks totally awesome! Especially the mismatched colors. I will try to get a pic the next time I see the "guy".

Old 06-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Would love to have this puppy.... dangit!
Well honestly, if you are interested in it, we might be able to work out something along the lines of bumper for cap......hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Old 06-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
Buy it and put it on anyway. lol. There is a dodge dakota around me that has a 8 ft cap on a 6 ft bed (or whatever the bed lengths are). It looks totally awesome! Especially the mismatched colors. I will try to get a pic the next time I see the "guy".
Oh, and you ain't cool, unless you have to haul stuff with your tailgate down. to the shortbeds.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #15
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

Marines: SGT
Name: Tim
TimRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
oh man i hate you. god i want that cap, why do we have to be on different coasts?

Old 06-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimRD OffRoad View Post
oh man i hate you. god i want that cap, why do we have to be on different coasts?

Well... it's just that I am on the RIGHT coast, you're on the wrong one. My sister lives in Oregon, I love that state, just don't see any cross country drives in the near future.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #17

Keeping it alive. Waiting for responses.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #18

Bump

Old 06-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #19

NEW DEAL!!!! I will trade this cap for a plate style front bumper. Maybe a rear, if it's new. Since I can't get any bites on a sale, I will change my lure.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:35 AM   #20
nomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
nomad_archer's Tacoma Gallery
and why cant this be rad red... guess im going to have to cough up the cash for a new one this weekend

Closed Thread