Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB or rent any bed cover for a 2010 long bed Socal preferred

Old 06-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
WTB or rent any bed cover for a 2010 DC Long bed Socal preferred

I'm looking for a
  • trifecta cover
or something like that, it has to be water tight.

Or rent it for a week or so. I'm going on a road trip and I need to keep my luggage dry and clean.

Thanks
Old 06-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
if its for a weekend why dont you just save yourself alot of money and just put the luggage in and tie a tarp over everything, thats what i usually do but if your gonna use it on multiple occasions then buy one
Old 06-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Krish, I'm going on a road trip, so I'll need access to it everyday. Thanks for the idea anyway.

PS: Did you get tired of the muffler yet ??? hahahha
Old 06-19-2011, 11:34 PM   #4

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #5

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpidy bump