Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: DDM 55w 6000k headlights

Old 06-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
FS: DDM 55w 6000k headlights

Selling this 55w 6000k HI/LO DDMtuning.com kit with wiring harness, relay both ballast and both bulbs. had them on my truck for about 10k miles. everything worked fine before i removed them and did a TRS retrofit.

$25
$35 Shipped!

This should be the complete kit.

Old 06-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
you got pm sir
Old 06-15-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
i call dips if ^^ he doesn't take them
Old 06-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
DAMMIT!!! I wanted them 3rd in line I suppose
Old 06-16-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Replying PMs in order received.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
NOOB
FLAboy87 is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Company, 1/68 AR Infantryman
Name: Justin
FLAboy87's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
The fuck is Dips??
Hahahaha
Old 06-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I wrote that on my phone...auto correct
Old 06-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
I got 4th dips
Old 06-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #9
blackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to all

Name: Rob
blackbeantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!! i got the chips and dj, we got four dips lets have a party on this thread

Fifth dibs
Old 06-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
money sent

SOLD

thanks again!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #11

SOLD, THANKS ALL
Old 11-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #12
pikuptruk is on a distinguished road
pikuptruk's Tacoma Gallery
Install ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
you got pm sir
How did the install go?
Old 11-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #13

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuptruk View Post
How did the install go?
Plug in play literally took 15 min
Old 11-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #14
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
I'm jealous lol
Old 11-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #15

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
I'm jealous lol
There 55 new from ddm and I like the color they give its a really nice white
Old 11-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #16
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
There 55 new from ddm and I like the color they give its a really nice white
hmm i'm really bad at finding these things.. i went on ddmtuning site and couldnt find it.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #17

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
hmm i'm really bad at finding these things.. i went on ddmtuning site and couldnt find it.
Ill pm you the link it should be under hid kits bulb size is h4 you can get high/low or just low or 35w or 55w
Old 11-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #18

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
The 55w isn't that bad
Old 11-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #19

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Rlly?

Scatter from 35 is bad......but hey, if ur the one doing the blinding then I guess it doesn't effect you.
haha but i have remote start so i have started it from far away and its not scattered bad i also adjusted the headlights down alot

it's not like those annoying ass civics that have the super bright ones you can see from a mile away
Old 11-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #20

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
there is stock spots i had to adjust down alot because when i got the front lifted it was really bad