Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2005+ Tacoma Tailgate Silver

Old 06-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #1
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
2005+ Tacoma Tailgate Silver

Just pulled this outa storage. Hasn't been on the truck in 3 years, and I think I can get rid of it now that I have the tube bed.

I would like to get $150, local no shipping, but I will entertain all offers. Tailgate is mint except one small ding pictured (about the size of a pencil's eraser)

Old 06-16-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS pics of said tube bed.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #4
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS, let me know if you need me to be an inbetween shipper
Old 06-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #5
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Not 100% completed yet, but close...

Old 06-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
^ that's pretty sweet
Old 06-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #7
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Not 100% completed yet, but close...

I'm digging the side view mirror and paneling....have you been taking this truck off road?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick! GLWS btw you need some sliders!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #10
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Looks sick! GLWS btw you need some sliders!
He does...look close
Old 06-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #12
burnthesnikle is on a distinguished road

burnthesnikle's Tacoma Gallery
where in IN?
if not far i will take it!!!
i live in Comstock Park,mi

thanks
Old 06-16-2011, 06:07 PM   #14
burnthesnikle is on a distinguished road

burnthesnikle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
That's a steal. just 2 months ago my insurance paid $790, I paid $250!!!!! They reused the handle and associated hardware for latching as well as the cables. It's silver too! It ought to sell rather quick! GLWS
i need one...wrong color but if it isn't to far south in IN i will come get it...
Old 06-17-2011, 05:09 AM   #15
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Mapquest says 2:30 from Comstock to me. Let me know. I am gonna be around saturday morning, then Sunday I head out of town for a week.

On a seperate note...I will be driving from just about Gary, IN to Evansville, IN if anyone along the way is interested as well
Old 06-29-2011, 05:46 AM   #16
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Still available...burnthesnake sold his truck and no longer needs this...

el bumpo
Old 06-29-2011, 06:07 AM   #17
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
And for those interested...a little update pic of the bed:

Old 06-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #18
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Side bar, you guys heading to the lake this weekend Mark?
Old 06-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #19
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
who needs a silver tailgate? i got one and can ship! pm me!

PM sent I have a buddy that needs one.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #20
Silvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to behold
Silvertacomao6's Tacoma Gallery
I need one bad!! I have a 2006 taco TRD 4x4 dc and mine is u shaped. If you can ship to 13669 NY I will commit now! I believe shipping was like $75. E mail me trevorjenkinson@rocketmail.com