LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Selling factory Tacoma accessories and noah car cover. Check it out!

Old 06-16-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
clt7031 is on a distinguished road
clt7031's Tacoma Gallery
Selling factory Tacoma accessories and noah car cover. Check it out!

I sold my 2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab and would like to sell all the aftermarket accessories I put on it. All of these parts are factory Toyota except the cover. everything is less than 3 months old.

Black Step Rails-Paid $300 sell-$225
Bed mat-Paid $90 sell-$70
Exhaust tip-Paid 60 sell-$45
Cover Craft Noah all weather fitted cover-Paid $300 sell-$225
Trd Seat covers. I had a velcro strip added on both sides of the cover so they are compatible with the SRS system. They are great! Cost me $250 with modifications sell- $200
Trd floor mats for double cad new never installed. sell-$60
Attached Thumbnails
Selling factory Tacoma accessories and noah car cover. Check it out!-photo-30.jpg  
Old 06-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 06-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Mat Where in Fla???
Old 06-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
coldinupstateny is on a distinguished road
coldinupstateny's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested on the seat cover. Sen me the pictures to check it out.Thanks
Old 06-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #7
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Can you take a pic of the floor mats and exhaust tip ... all I see is is a lawn chair and a 2x4. I am at work so all images dont show sometimes...... so I apologize if they r up.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:17 PM   #8
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on the exhaust tip
Old 06-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #9
LATACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
LATACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
2nd after coldinupstateny on seat covers. Can you send pics?
Old 06-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #10
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks on the pm, I never go to S. Fl.. If you come up this way let me know..GLWS,Jim
Old 06-19-2011, 06:22 AM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

pm him he got back to me
Old 06-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #13
LATACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
LATACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
PM send regarding seat covers unless of course they are sold already
Old 06-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #14
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery

i see one picture but it doesn't show anything useful to the sale.