LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: A.R.E. CX-series topper

Old 06-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
martz0r is on a distinguished road
martz0r's Tacoma Gallery
FS: A.R.E. CX-series topper

Hey guys, just signed up here to see if I could sell this for my dad. It's in good shape overall just some scratching one one side (circled in red) from storage. It's the Desert Sand Metallic color. Approx. 78"L x 66"W. The 2 windows on each side slide open and has a screen. Don't have the keys for it, sorry, but there is an auction on eBay right now for a handle w/ keys.

http://www.4are.com/product/cx/

Anyway, here are the pics:

We really don't want to ship this thing, so local pick up is preferred here in North Port, FL. Looking to get $350 OBO. PM me. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Where exactly is North port FL? Nevermind, just looked! You are way down there!!

I take it this is for a double cab shortbed 05-11 model? I see where you say the length but the model tag has SB on it??

I am possibly interested but live in Middle GA. Do you have the clamps for install? Light hook ups?
Old 06-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
martz0r's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah we are way down here, lol

Not sure exactly what model it came off, just going by the tag. Figured you Taco guys would be able to decode it.

I posted a couple more pics in the first posts more accurately showing the scrapes on the side and the wiring for the lights. Unfortunately we got it from a storage unit that we won in an auction and the person who stuffed it in there didn't have the mind to put a blanket underneath it before they started dragging it around. And we didn't get any clamps with it.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, there isn't any "north" about where you are at unless you are talking in relation to Miami! lol

It looks like it is for a short bed but the dimensions you posted looks to be for a long bed.

It sucks cause the scratches don't matter. I would need to get it painted anyways!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
martz0r's Tacoma Gallery
What's that? Oh hey, your truck is talking to you- it says "take me on a road trip!"
Old 06-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz0r View Post
What's that? Oh hey, your truck is talking to you- it says "take me on a road trip!"
Dude, that would be a long drive! lol

If you were local I would be all over it!
Old 06-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #7
martz0r's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone? Price is OBO!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz0r View Post
Anyone? Price is OBO!

Are you sure on the measurements? I wonder how expensive it would be to ship it?