LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler

Old 06-18-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler

Westin Stainless Steel Bull Bar. With 2 Micro Hella lights. Lights have not even been hooked up yet. And I have a PIAA wiring harness for it, that is much better than the Hella harnesses. I will post pics. 200 cash for all.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
updated with pic
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler-002.jpg  
Old 06-18-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
dude what happened to the chrome grille. Truck looks sick.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #4
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Got rid of the chrome grille, did some nice Hella's behind a Grillcraft. De badged the whole truck. Thanks I love it. Oh and someone came and bought the Bull bar today. I will have to post a new pic as my Avatar