LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Access or DC Tacoma in Floribama Area

Old 06-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
Pyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Aircrew, Pilot in Training
Pyramidsurf's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Access or DC Tacoma in Floribama Area

Like the title says guys. I am moving there in about a month and am looking for a truck to purchase. I came from overseas and have no vehicle at all so I will be purchasing something one way or the other. Maybe someone on this forum has something for sale.

Would prefer 6 speed manual. Access or Double Cab. 4x4 or Pre-runner. Let me know if anyone has anything. Don't really have a price limit since I may purchase new if I can't find what I am looking for.

Thanks

PM me on here for info