Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 1.25" Hub centric Spidertrax wheel spacers

Old 06-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 1.25" Hub centric Spidertrax wheel spacers

As title says looking for two 1.25" hub centric spidertrax wheel spacers. Either post in thread or pm me with offers, Im paypal ready. Thanks for looking brett.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 06-20-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
did you try 4wheel parts? or direct from spidertraxx?
Old 06-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I think he wants a beter deal than $110 a set

Bump
Old 06-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #5
Twat did you say?

Yeah i but i would prefer not to spend 99 bucks a pair, ive got one pair already. Bought them from another member for only 65 shipped so im looking for something close to that or around 80...
Old 06-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
Twat did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
I think he wants a beter deal than $110 a set
Old 06-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #7
Twat did you say?

ttt
Old 07-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #8
omac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant future

Name: Marqus
omac5's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 sets (4 total)of the spidertrax 1.25 i got from toytec last july 6. Il let it go for 190 shipped. Let me know if ur interested. Thanks
Old 07-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #9
omac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant future

Name: Marqus
omac5's Tacoma Gallery
Its not used its brand new. I just tried it on my truck but does not fit my aftermarket wheels in the front. Thanks
Old 07-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
Twat did you say?

I just need 1 pair (2 total) as i already have 2 for the front...
Old 07-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #11
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
I may have a set. I need to look for them to see if I even have them in the garage anymore. I will post back once I get a chance to look. 6 lug correct?
Old 07-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #12
Twat did you say?

yes 6 lug hub centric.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #13
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't able to find them. May have given them away a few years ago. Good luck.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #14
MattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura about

MattDubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by omac5 View Post
I have 2 sets (4 total)of the spidertrax 1.25 i got from toytec last july 6. Il let it go for 190 shipped. Let me know if ur interested. Thanks

If the OP wants to buy 2 I would be interested in buying the other 2, as long as you are willing to ship them to me in FL.

LMK
Old 07-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #15
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
i have a set of 1" hubcentric spacers, i have the other 2 on the front of my truck cuz i like the front to be a little wider. Let me know if you want them, $30 shipped to you.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
Twat did you say?

Who are they made by?
Old 07-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #17
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I've got two spidertrax 1.25" spacers I can sell you. They were used less than a year. BTW I also have the same emblem on my grille
Old 07-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #18
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Who are they made by?
i got them from titan wheel accessories, i forget if they are made by them or someone else. they work great though, easy to mount and keep everything balanced and aligned w/ no issues.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:38 PM   #19
Twat did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
I've got two spidertrax 1.25" spacers I can sell you. They were used less than a year. BTW I also have the same emblem on my grille
How much?
Old 07-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #20
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
How much?
PM sent