Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

4 Tacoma 16" Steel Wheels 6 lug with TPMS and Lug Nuts $100.00

Old 06-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
4 Tacoma 16" Steel Wheels 6 lug with TPMS and Lug Nuts $100.00

Hello all,

I have 4 Tacoma steel wheels - 6 lug to sell. Included are the TPMS sensors, lug nuts, and center caps. These were on my 2007 4x4 with 39,000 miles. The wheels have some chips, personally I would paint them. Centers are nice.

The tires are junk. These were only mounted because I didn't have the correct lug nuts at the tire shop. And the shop already mounted my tires on the new wheels. So I was able to drive home and mount the new ones with the right nuts....

I live in northwestern PA and I would be willing to meet someone within 50 miles or so for $100.00. Sorry, no shipping at this time.
4 Tacoma 16" Steel Wheels 6 lug with TPMS and Lug Nuts  0.00-wheel1.jpg

4 Tacoma 16" Steel Wheels 6 lug with TPMS and Lug Nuts  0.00-wheel2.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located... Im near scranton... I may be interested in these... Im also tryin to get ri of my sport wheels if you know of anyone looking...
Old 06-20-2011, 03:54 AM   #3
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevLot17 View Post
Where are you located... Im near scranton... I may be interested in these... Im also tryin to get ri of my sport wheels if you know of anyone looking...

I'm located near Clarion - roughly between Erie and Pittsburgh.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
Yes

rjg's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
Tacomabuddy is on a distinguished road
Tacomabuddy's Tacoma Gallery
good price!! GLWS
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevLot17 View Post
hmmm.... Kevin from Scranton???

Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
rbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: ARFF @ ROC
Name: Rich
rbishopp's Tacoma Gallery
Still got em ? I have a long shopping list that includes rubber. Thinking about dedicated winter/snows and and extra set of junk wheels makes it easy. I have to consider $$ with my other list items too.

I'm in Rochester NY. More than 50mi but it's a nice day for a drive.

Rich...

[QUOTE=rjg;3331731]Hello all,

I have 4 Tacoma steel wheels - 6 lug to sell. Included are the TPMS sensors, lug nuts, and center caps. These were on my 2007 4x4 with 39,000 miles. The wheels have some chips, personally I would paint them. Centers are nice.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:38 AM   #9
Yes

rjg's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=rbishopp;3383197]Still got em ? I have a long shopping list that includes rubber. Thinking about dedicated winter/snows and and extra set of junk wheels makes it easy. I have to consider $$ with my other list items too.

Rich...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjg View Post
Hello all,

Hi Rich,

I am meeting another member next weekend to sell these. If something changes, I'll definitely let you know. Thanks for your interest!
Old 07-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
rbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: ARFF @ ROC
Name: Rich
rbishopp's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=rjg;3384823]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbishopp View Post
Still got em ? I have a long shopping list that includes rubber. Thinking about dedicated winter/snows and and extra set of junk wheels makes it easy. I have to consider $$ with my other list items too.

Rich...

Hi Rich,

I am meeting another member next weekend to sell these. If something changes, I'll definitely let you know. Thanks for your interest!
No Problem, I understand. Closer is better. Def let me know if it falls through.