Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Ebay Find in TX, not mine. '10 DC..

Old 06-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
NOOB
FLAboy87 is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Company, 1/68 AR Infantryman
Name: Justin
FLAboy87's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay Find in TX, not mine. '10 DC..

For anyone in TX that is looking for a Gen 2 or know's someone should give this a look. NIIIIIICE..!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...fCarsQ5fTrucks
Old 06-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
its had 2 owners with only 18k on it...id look it over well but good good deal if everything checks out on it
Old 06-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
winnebagel is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
winnebagel's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought my truck from that dealership, got a text from them trying to spread the word about that one. Had a good salesman, overall good experience there.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #5
winnebagel is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
winnebagel's Tacoma Gallery
Went to the dealership, got my plates today, went and looked at the truck while I was there. Looked like spacers up front, blocks in back. Rear shocks had some rust, spare tire mount had fabtech stamp on it. For anyone curious.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Over priced. It's only and sr5. No trd.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Way way way overpriced
Old 06-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Overpriced, drop bracket, poser truck that was likely not taken care of very well (as evidenced by the corrosion on the wheels)