1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2006 DCSB OffRoad Prerunner Va 19500

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by ugotdubbz, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Jun 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM
    ugotdubbz

ugotdubbz [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chesterfield, Va
    Vehicle:
    06 DC PreRunner
    Rear spring TSB, OEM tube steps, in-channel wind deflector, OEM front seat covers,5100's up front set at 1.75"
    I bought another truck and I dont need 2 trucks anymore. It is a 2006 DCSB Prerunner with the Offroad package. 69500ish miles. It will include the Undercover bedcover, TRD seatcovers, and factory tube steps. It will also include the balance of the 7YR/100K Toyota Platinum warranty(transferrable). It expires in May of 2013 or the 100k miles. The truck is in over all good condition. The front bumper has been repainted and the Tailgate has been replaced(and painted) with one off a 2010. The rear bumper has a ding and the front seat has one cig burn from the previous owner. The truck is in Chesterfield Virginia 23838. The title is in hand. If you want the truck I would prefer to close the deal at my bank or your bank in the general area. I just dont trust this amount of money in cash or check. PM me with any questions you may have.
    I am asking $19500 OBO

Thanks for looking,
    Jeff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jun 26, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    ugotdubbz

ugotdubbz [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chesterfield, Va
    Vehicle:
    06 DC PreRunner
    Rear spring TSB, OEM tube steps, in-channel wind deflector, OEM front seat covers,5100's up front set at 1.75"
    No longer for sale. I traded it in for something else.

Products Discussed in

To Top